Act Normal Part 2

Beyond Friendship

I’m really wondering why Taemin was all like that a while ago. I want to know what he actually mean by those.
My mind won’t keep still while we are walking. I really want to ask him but maybe it was just nothing.

So, I just let it pass until we reach our room.

2nd period---- Biology. My favorite subject actually. Because for me, this subject relates to all that's happening around us, like why are we here in this world? HOW DID OUR PARENTS MADE US ? Right? 

We went inside the room and I saw Minho. I look at Taemin and saw him with a big smile planted on his face.
We sat beside Minho and waited for Mrs. Lee to arrive.

"Why are you here? I thought you only have one class for this day?" I asked Minho as I placed my bag under my chair.

"I just wanted to surprise Taemin. This is the only subject that we're going to be together, you know!" He chuckled and pinches Taemin's cheeks.

Of course, the little boy blushed, just --- just as red as a tomato. 

"Oh Taemin! You seem really lucky because you have Minho huh. The football captain." I teased and gave Taemin a pat in his shoulder.

"Yeah. How about you Key hyung?" he asked, unexpectedly as he faced me.

"Me? Lovelife? uhhh, i don't have that Taeminnie." I let out a smile but deep inside I remembered Jonghyun, Oh... erase. erase! Damn!
He is just my bestfriend. WTF Key! Are you insane?

"Are you sure Key hyung? I thought you like someone?" he asked again and eyed me.

"He said he don't have Minnie. Soon, he will definitely have one. Don't be so excited." Minho said and wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist.

"uhh uhh yeah !" I commented and turn my attention in front.

Why is Taemin being like this all of a sudden? ughhhh ;;;AAAA;;;

I flipped my hair (OMO the DIVA) and focuses my attention on the teacher in front. But, I can't concentrate though I tried my best to.
Random things kept on flashing in my mind. First, is all about Taemin being weird to me, asking questions that seems so hard for me to answer. And 2nd is about Jonghyun. And speaking of him, I guess I already found the answer why I'm this insane and lost. 

Yes, he is my bestfriend ,but I guess there's no wrong in crossing that barrier right? 
Falling for your best friend is just okay but to be honest, hard to handle. Like me right now, I don't know what to do when I'm with him.
I don't even know why I fell for him. DAMN! I have to confirm things. 
I hope this is just a nightmare, nothing real.

I stared at the ceiling for a long time thinking about -I-N-G things. Geeeezzzz -.-
 The situation for me is just really getting complicated.

"KIM KIBUM!" I almost throw my pen when Mrs. Lee called out my name. The result of being crazy, !

"Ye- yes Mrs. Lee?" I answered in a startled voice.

"Why are you day dreaming? And if you want to continue that fantasy your thinking over right now, the door is wide open. You can go out if you want!" She exclaimed and oh, the attention of the whole class is freakin' with me, what a shame Kim Kibum!

"Mianhae seonsangnim~" I answered and bowed my head shyly.

Afternoon came, I was on the way to my dorm from my english class. It's only Jonghyun and me left because the boys already went to the newly opened bar nearby. if only they're not that early then I can still go with them.

Even while walking, I feel like I'm really lost in this world. Jonghyun, Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun is all in my head.
! This damn heart, don't even know when to function. pssssshhh T___T

I didn't even realize that I already reach my dorm. pabo Key!

I slowly open the door and step inside. Oh! Seems Jjong is not yet here, the dorm's quite dark.
I the light and accidentaly slip over the object on the floor and fell down. Damn, I'm so clumsy like Onew hyung. 

But wait, I didn't notice, I bumped someone and found myself on th -----
I--- I am on top of Jonghyun.
He's lying on the floor and I am ing on top of him. ! I guess I'm blushing. 
I can hear my heart beating so fast unlike the usual. I am just lost once again, I can't even move, I'm frozen.

I stared at Jonghyun for quite a long time as he also did the same. I'm crazy, right? 
But, why is he not moving as well? I'm not even holding him or something. 
My mind kept on saying to get up and act like nothing happened. But, my heart is definitely not agreeing with my brain.
It's having its own world right now. 

My body won't move, it's like I'm being glued towards Jonghyun. I can feel the heat of his body passing over mine.
I hope this is just a dream, a dream! Get up Key! Get up! 
I-- I can't e- eve- even speak! !!! 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Hello :)) sorry for the late update hehe :3

also, this chapter is quite short , for me, but for you i don't know XDD
i hope you will still support me ;))) 
 i need all of you for this fic , you know :DD

THANK YOU so much <333 
much love :** 

[Herre's JongKey of course XDD]

 

*Comment , Upvote & Subscribe
All Rights Reserved © iiAmCurious