Moment With Bestfriend

Beyond Friendship

*ringdingdong*

"Why is there no one opening the door? KIM KIBUM!" I shouted.
It's already 9:30 am and Key's still asleep? This piggy buddy.

"Key! Open the door Key!" I kept on shouting and pressing the door bell.

"What Jjong? Early in the morning? You're so irritating! I still want to sleep." Key went out and nagged. 

"Early in the morning you say? 9:30 is still early for you? Com'n Kibum. Change now. We have to hang-out for this last day of summer vacation. It's the starting of classes tomorrow, let's enjoy this together." I entered the house dragging Key inside and to the bathroom.

" Jjong!" he slammed the door.

" me Key? I know you won't like it. haha kidding!" I joked and went to the kitchen.

--KEY'S P.O.V--

"Feeling fresh -----" I walked outside drying my precious hair.

"Kim Jonghyun! What's that? Is this even your house?" Jonghyun is in the dining area, eating and feeling the moment,

"So what? What are best friends for?" he stood up and place a spoon full of rice and ham in my mouth.

"Oh damn! Stop it! That was how many calories? huh?" i pushed Jjong and went upstairs to change.

I went down wearing a striped pink loose shirt and a black jeans. This day will be awesome, I know. 
We have to enjoy this because tomorrow again is the start of hell life. pssshhhh -.- 

"Looking great!" Jjong winked.

"thank you! But you? You look so lame." I joked and stuck my tongue out as I wear my shoes.

"Oh really Key? You're just jealous from my handsome face." Jjong blurted.

"HAHA Kidding. of course we're both gorgeous. So, let's go!" I said and held his hand.

"Whatever!" he added.

We first headed to the photo booth for some remembrance. My bestfriend is really the best, of course from the "best friend" itself. Jjong is just so kind and understanding, though we joked at each other sometimes frequently, it's just that we're used to it.

"You look so cute in this picture, Key." He handed me the picture we took a while ago.

"you don't say?" I told him and get the other pictures from his hand.

"I was just kidding actually, and you believed? haha" Jjong teased.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What kind of face is this Jjong? So derp. WTF! Ugly dino! HAHAHA!" I kept on laughing while pointing at his face on  the picture. 

"Okay! Now, we're even. Buy me an ice cream. " before i could reason out, he stood up directly and dragged me to the ice cream shop. 

"Aiiiissshhhh! " i went after him.

We spent the whole day wisely, really a lot of fun. And now it's getting dark, our last stop is ice skating. 

"Jjong, ppali. Ice skating, here we go!" I ran to the entrance like an ignorant kiddo. Who would not be, right?

"yah!! Key! I'm the one who's shy for you. Act natural, the heck!" Jjong shouted as he went towards me.

We got our skating shoes. I'm kind of afraid because it's been a long time since I last ice-skated. I didn't stand up after I wore the shoes though I was very excited a while ago. I'm just nervous.

"key! com'n! What are you waiting for?" Jjong called me at the entrance gate. 

I pouted and thought of what to say.

"I'M SCARED!" I shouted. He went near me and laughed.

"Scared? Why? Are you gay?" He joked and offered his hands to help me stand up.

"No! I'm not! I just forgot how to control myself if i'm already there." I reasoned and started moving forward.

"I'll just be here. Just don't let go of my hand, okay? Com'n~" He held my left hand and we finally went inside.

We pass by random people: kids, teens, couples & adults. All are having fun. 

"OMO ! Slowly jjong! " I told Jonghyun. I just can't --- with his speed. 

"Haha! Sorry key!" -- As he slow down his pace and held my hand harder.

Oh!! I think I'm already good. It looks easy now. When suddenly .. *BOOM*
 I landed on the ground With JJong above me. Just what happened? 

"Key! You're so weak! haha get up!" Jjong helped me to get up.

"What was that? lol. I'm so sorry!" I apologized shyly. 

"It's fine! Com'n!" We continue while talking.

 Night came and we really need to go home. We still have to take some rest to be energized for tomorrow's class. 
And by that, Jonghyun took me to my house. 

"bye buddy, good night!" I said and waved goodbye.

"Goodnight Key!" He answered. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Hello sweeties :)) I hope you like the chapter 1. Don't forget to comment and subscribe. 
 I need you for me to be motivated *cheesy* XDD 
 THANK YOU ~ 

 

 Here's JongKey for you ;)

 

*Comment , Upvote & Subscribe
All Rights Reserved ©
iiAmCurious