Confusing happenings

Kyuhyun for my broken heart

Why am I happy to see him? He broke my heart and I still love him. How I hate my feelings.



"So? What's his name?" he asked, looking down at me.



"Why should I tell you? It's not your business anyway" I turned around and started to walk away.



"I need to talk to you" he said. I felt a hand grabbing mine. "I still don't know why you are like that. What have I done to you that I deserve this?" he pointed from me to him and back, asking for the reason of my anger.



"You really don't know?" I looked at him. I wasn't able to see if he lied or not. Everything was different than from how it was before. "You really don't know why I hate you?!" I yelled.



"No I don't know and I can't even think of something I did wrong!! So tell me Aeri," he grabbed my shoulders, "What have I done to you?"



"If you can't remember what you've done and think nothing's wrong you can't be sorry!" I screamed at him, "So why should I tell you?! Get someone else as your girlfriend if you miss me you idiot!" Tears started to flow down my cheeks.
"I hate you!"



"Aeri please! I still love you-"



"You never loved me you idiot! NEVER!" My voice cracked, but I still screamed "And I was an IDIOT to ever think you'd do!" I got myself out of his hands and ran away from him.




~~~~* Jinhoo POV *~~~~




I heard the door unlock and went into the hall. Aeri stood there and just slipped out of her boots and jacket.



"Aeri! You're back!" I went to her. "Where did you go?" I asked, as I noticed that something wasn't right. Something happened.



"Aeri!" I went to her and hugged her, holding her in my arms. She didn't cry like a little child, not loud or annoying but as if she was too tired and exhausted to hide her tears.



I took out my phone and immediately dialed Kyuhyuns number. I always hated it when my sister saw me crying; why would she like it if I saw her?



"Here, come," I said to her, dragging her into her bedroom. She fell on the bed and just went on crying. I went back to my phone. Kyu picked up; I didn't know that Aeri already gave him my number. He knew it was me.



"Jinhoo-hyung, what's up?"



"Kyuhyun! I don't know what happened but-"



"Is Aeri crying?!" he sounded worried.



"Yes, but I don't know why!"



"Aren't you comforting her?!"



"Well no because she never liked that! And I don't think she'd like it now!"



"Okay, just look at her for another half hour. I'll try to be there as fast as I can", he said and hung up.



I just sat down next to her and hugged her, her head on my shoulder as she couldn't stop crying.




~~~~~* Kyuhyun POV *~~~~~




"I have to go. Can we please reschedule what we wanted to do today?" I asked, getting into my jacket and opening the door.



"Yeah, when?"



"I don't know, just choose! I need to go now! I'm sorry!!" I said.



I went out of the room and through the SM building, nearly ran into a trainee and put on my mask.



I rushed out of the building and went to the street; I got into a taxi and told him the address.



"How long will it take to get there?" I asked the driver.



"I don't know... 10, 15 minutes? Is anyone in danger or why?"



"I don't know what happened and she's just crying so please drive fast!" I asked him, nearly begging, "So please please! Drive!"



He looked at me for another bunch of seconds. Whatever he wanted to know seemed to be not that important to him; he started to drive.




~~~~~* Aeri POV *~~~~~




I lied on my bed and waited. I don't know for what or who. I only knew that I waited for something to happen.



"Thank you very much!" I heard from outside. Kyuhyun?



I stood up and looked through the window; there was a taxi who just started it's motor and went off; no Kyuhyun. Maybe I missed him so much that it was already giving me hallucinations.



I laid down and closed my eyes.



The door opened. I guess Jinho is still worried, but I can't tell him what happened. How would he understand? He didn't like Sejong from the start...



I felt two arms wrapping around my body. My brother did get crazy. For sure. First trying to comfort me and cheer me up and now this. Crazy oppa.



"Aeri, what happened?" I heard his voice. Kyuhyuns voice.



"Kyuhyun?" I turned around and saw him, his face showed his worry. Tears; I thought I cried everything out already.



"Aeri, what happened to you?" He hold me in his arms, I just laid my head on his chest. "What's up? Why are you like this?"



"K... Kyuhyun..." I began, "I met Sejong today..." I waited, but he didn't say anything. He only tightened the hug and kissed my head.



"And?" he asked and looked at my face, "Why are you crying? You just met this part of your past and nothing more" he smiled at me. "Of course you're a bit confused because nothing's like it was before. But that's normal, it really is."



"Kyu... He said he'd still love me" I looked into his eyes and I saw how his expression changed. He seemed to be angry.



"And? Do you love him? Because if you still do, I will show you that I am better for you. I will prove it to you; I really love you."



"Kyuhyun, I know you do, but... You know I didn't have the same feelings for you from the start... And I don't want to be the one who breaks your heart..." I looked him in his eyes and saw the pain in them. It felt wrong to hurt him by saying this, but I guess it's better to let him know then to let him down someday.



"Aeri, can we... Can we just sleep now?"



"Don't you have work tomorrow?"



"Not tomorrow but today; it's already midnight" he smiled slightly, still hurt by my words. "And I don't have to do anything tomorrow."



"You finished recording?" I asked. Like, how fast are they?



"Well, it was recording for an OST and I'm just the background voice, sooo... Yeah."



"I think I can't sleep Kyu..."



"Why? Sleeping - and dreaming - will help you to realize and process what happened today. And if your scared of him because he maybe said something to you," he kissed my forehead, "I'm here and I'll protect you."



"Don't forget Jinho!"

"I didn't" he smiled at me, "But as your boyfriend I have to protect you" and he leaned towards me and gave me a short, sweet kiss.



"Okay... Then let's sleep now."



"Good night, my princess."



"Good night, Kyu" I said smiling.



"Kyu? Don't you want to say 'prince' or 'king' or something like that?" he said in a tone which revealed that he was pouting.



"No I don't; 'king' would sound as if I'm your daughter, you pabo" I kissed his cheek, "But 'prince' is fine with me..." I laid my arms on his chest and whispered: "Good night, my prince."



The last thing I felt were Kyuhyuns arms wrapped around me. The last thing I heard was his voice, singing for me.




~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~



END



I'M SO SORRY ;n; I didn't write... Like... I don't know. ;---; Years? I'm so sorry!! >…< Even if there aren't many people reading my story... I'M SORRY TO MAKE YOU WAIT ;M;



But the worst thing comes now! I'll be writing... Um... *counts* 8 exams in the next five weeks... I don't know if I can write. Sorry if you have to wait again. ;---; I bet you all already forgot what happened in the previous chapters... I forgot too XD



I haaave a question: I wrote a oneshot for a friends birthday; should I upload it? It's in GERMAN. I could translate it of course, but that'd take some time... Well okay you all don't answer anyway. I'll just upload someday! XD