Date with Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun for my broken heart
"YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I screamed. Aish, being friends with a celebrity is exhausting!

"So-Sorry, ____! I-I forgot our date!!" I heard him saying through his phone.

"And YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! THIS IS NOT A DATE!" I yelled.

"Then how should I call it if a girl and a boy who don't know each other that well meet?!" he asked.

"Well... Maybe... I don't know!!! Just come here! It's cooollld!!!" I said. It was really cold, but maybe because it's winter and november right now... Haha, I'm a genius.

"Okay you idiot. I'll be there, just wait a little longer, right?"

"…"

"Okay?"

"Yes."

"You won't go home?"

"Yes, I won't, Kyu."

"Promise?"

"No. You'll see if I'm here when you'll arrive." I said and hung up.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

"Hellooo~! ____! How long did I make you wait?" he asked when he walked towards me, aiming for my hand to hold. I put my hands in my pockets, making him pout.

"I won't hold your hand, Kyu. You know I don't want to get killed by your sasaeng fans." I said. I still remember when Kyu and I first met, only the two of us, and some fans of him spotted us. They chased us, him for a hug or autograph or a pic, me to kill me for being out with their bias. Since then I built up a bit stamina... Running down the streets really helps in loosing weight.

Kyuhyun looked at me with his puppy eyes. I just looked back, my face was empty. He didn't stop, like me.

"I want to go somewhere with you where I always had a lot of fun, okay? It's not something that you'd do by yourself though... But I think with me it'll be different for you, ____!"

"Whatever, Kyu, as long as it's somewhere warm." I said.

Plop

A rain drop landed on my nose. I quickly got out my umbrella, opened it and held it above my and Kyus head.

"And it should be dry, too." I explained.

"Okay, I think this place has everything you wish for, my lady." he said smiling. He reached out for my umbrella, grabbed it and held it higher.

"…" I looked at him.

"If you have to use an umbrella, I'll hold it."

"Because?"

"Because I'm the guy."

"Aha."

"And you're too small to hold it high enough for me... I already get beaten by you, I don't need scars on my head..."

"How am I SUPPOSED to HURT you so much that you get SCARS?! By HOLDING AN UMBRELLA!!!" I yelled.

"Maybe you'll fall down and the umbrella hits me on my head?"

"But if I'd fall down I'd try to hold onto you and you'd probably fall with me..." I exclaimed.

"I'd catch you if you fall, ____." he said, looking right in my eyes.

"…"

"What?"

"PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed at him, holding my stomach. "HAHAHAHAHA"

"WHAT?!" he asked.

"Hahahaha... Oh gosh, Kyu, you looked so serious about that! Hahahahaha!" I laughed, wiping away my tears.

"I was serious! I'd really catch you!" he said. He looked really disappointed, sad, depressed. But I could't stop laughing...

"Hahahaha... Then get ready, because I'm not able to stop laughing right now... Hahahahahahaha" I said, now 'hugging' my stomach with my hands and arms.

"Okay?"

He hugged me from behind, his arms around mine, his head on my shoulder. It tickled a bit, so-

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Stop laughing, ____!"

I managed to say "I-I can't..! R-really!" between my laugh. I fell on the floor. Well, I was falling.

"Will you laugh without loosing balance?!" Kyu held me in his arms, avoiding my 'meeting with the ground'.

"Aish! Stop laughing, will you?" he said, a bit angry and annoyed.

I wiped my tears, pushed his arms away and turned around. I looked in his eyes and said "S-so... Kyu doesn't want me to be h-happy?" with a puppy face.

He stared.

And before I realised and could defend myself from his reaction, he hugged me real tight.

"AAAAAAH~!!! ____! You are so freaking CUTE!!! I can't stand that aegyo of yours!!" he tightened the hug, and I could barely breath. This was cute, though...

"YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! Stop squeezing me like that!!! I need aaair!!" I yelled, and broke free.

"Now let's go to this... Place."

"Okaaay~!" he smirked, took my hand and began to run. "YAH! CHO KYU!" I yelled, running next to him. "Why do we need to run?!" I asked, breathing heavily.

"Just run!" he said and ran faster.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

"*pant* *pant* *pant*"

We stood infront of a game shop. Well, not 'shop', but those places where you can play games the whole day. Or until it's closed.

"So you *pant* want to *pant* play some games *pant* with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, and next time we'll go and build up some stamina... You really need that." he said, looking down at me.

"It's just because you wanted me to run fast out of the blue!" I explained, raising my voice.

"Here." he said, handing me a water bottle.

"You carried a water bottle while running AND pulling my hand?" My eyes widened.

"Yes, but I didn't pull you; we held hands-"

"NO!"

"- because we ran in the same tempo." he explained with a calm voice.

"… Let's go in, Kyu." I said and went into the gaming hall.

And W-O-W (not World of Warcraft). Gamers, games. Everywhere. I understand why someone like Kyu prefers a place this kind than a training center.

I looked around and saw something which seems to fit with me. I started walking to that direction, aiming for an ego-shooter game.

"Nooo, ____, I wanted to play something el-"

"Pssh Kyu! I want to play this, just wait a bit, kay?" I asked, but didn't wait for an answer. I grabbed the gun with which you aim at the aliens on the screen and started the game.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

AIIISH! I can't get to the highscore!! Who's such a monster and kills 486 aliens IN ONE 15 MINUTE ROUND?!

"How long did I play already..?" I asked myself.

"Well, it's 20:38 p.m. now, so I guess... A hour? Or maybe one and a half?" I heard Kyus voice. I turned around.

"Oh gosh!!! I'm sorry Kyu!" I said and hugged him, hiding my face in his chest. "Sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!"

"Am I supposed to dance now?" he asked, blushing. Since when does Kyuhyun BLUSH when we hug..?

"I'm really sorry!"

"If it's like you say, let's play the game I wanted. TOGETHER."

"Okay!" I said, smiling.

He smiled back at me. "Let's go", he said, holding my hand and pulling me into one of those rooms, where you play on laptops and where no one annoys you. One of those rooms you can pay for.

"Kyu... Did you pay something for this room?" I asked, not sure if he was angry at me for ignoring him so long, probably making him pay more... "Hmmm, yeah, but not so much. I come here often, or, as often as I can, so the price isn't as high for me as it is for other people." He closed the door and got two laptops out of a box which was on a table. He placed them infront of some of those really really comfortable gamer seats, so that the two people who're playing would look at each other whenever they'd raise their heads.

"Please, miss, take a seat." he said, pointing at one of the seats.

"Thank you very much, Mr Cho!"

I sat down, he went around the table and sat down in the seat infront of me. "So, miss, let's start playing 'Starcraft: Heart of the Swarms' online.

"Okay Kyu, but please be gentle, I never played a game like this... And I never used a laptop for gaming..."

"Okay, I am sure I can handle a handicapped teammate." He winked. "And I don't think that you are THAT bad..." He smiled.

"You are nice now, but later you'll scream at me for being so bad."

"Then enjoy the nice Kyuhyun now, because you'll be afraid of the gaming Kyuhyun."

"… Okay Kyu."

"-Hyun."

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

I want to cry. I was so bad. We were in one team. And we lost. And then he played in an other team. And won. And I lost. Everytime. I'm so bad. *sniff*

"Kyuuu~..." I sniffed, "Please never let me play this game-"

"Starcraft."

"- again." I sniffed again.

"Awww, are you so frustrated?"

"I've never been so bad at a game! NEVERRR!" I cried out, "I feel so bad!"

"Kekeke... Is it bad that I revealed your dark secret?" He asked in a deep voice.

"Kyu, let's go home. I'm tired."

"If you promise to come back here. With me." He smiled.

"Kay Kyu... Now let's go home."

"I'll drive you home, okay?"

"Free car ride!!!" I raised my arms, said "Yeeeaaah!" and smiled.

"…Okay? Is it that awesome?" He asked, "Or are you just too lazy to walk?"

"…Both."

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

"So, thank you for driving me home, Kyu, it was funny today. You revealed my secret, though" he smirked as I said that, "But let's do something like this again! Kay?"

"I'd be happy about that." He smiled, his eyes looked like they'd sparkle and shine. Wow.

"Great!" I said, put my keys into the door and opened it. I turned around, looking in Kyus eyes.

"Thank you again for making me forget this... The whole trouble... You know? For some hours." I sighed, thinking about my heartbreak.

"I told you that I'd knew someone much better than him." He said seriously.

"Didn't you want to tell me who it was?" I asked.

"Yeah. You both chat a lot, but you never meet. Only once now."

"Once?"

"Yes." "Last week you told me we never met..." I started to think about mine and Kyus chats... Did he lie?

"I didn't lie, ____. You met him for the first time in this week."

"It's Wednesday... And I haven't met anyone, just-"

"With 'meet' I mean date, you did something with him. You went out with him, he showed you his hobby."

"Kyu, I really don't know who you mean" I said.

"Oh my! ____! Are you really so stupid?!" he yelled. He pushed me against the wall next to the open door of my flat.

"K-Kyu!!"

I said. Or tried to say.

He pressed his body against mine, his lips against mine. He held my head in his right hand, his left hand was next to my shoulder. I laid my hands on his chest, trying to push him away, but I couldn't. I didn't want to.

He kissed me and wouldn't stop. I wouldn't let him stop. I dragged him into my flat, shutting the door behind us.

"Sure?" he asked between our kiss.

"I won't let us get to my bed, don't be too happy..." I explained.

He kissed me again, his hands around my waist. He pushed me to the couch in the living room. I laid down, he got on top of me. He stopped kissing me, or, kissing my lips. He kissed my nose, my cheeks, my neck, my shoulder, every centimetre of my body he could reach.

"K-Kyu..." I breathed heavily, "i-it's alright... W-we can continue to-tomorrow or some other day or..."

He laid down next to me, hugging me tightly. "Okay" he said. I almost felt his grin. He was definitely really happy.

"And? Do you already know who the guy is that loves you more than his life, the one who's more interested in you than in his own happiness?" he asked. I looked at him, into his eyes.

"The guy that wants to be with you? The guy that protects you always, even if he doesn't speak with you in person?"

I turned around and hugged his neck, hiding my face in his chest. He tightened the hug and laid his head on mine.

"Do you?" he asked again.

"Yeah."

I looked up and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met halfway. It was a slow kiss, a gentle kiss. A short kiss.

We both backed away, still looking at each other. I couldn't do something else than just look at him.

"Kyu... I-I don't know if I love you like you love me... I don't want to break your heart, I know how that feels..."

"I love you, ____, and I will make you love me. I promise you," he started, "I won't break your heart like he did. I will appreciate you, I will talk to you, I will be with you, I'll make you happy when you're sad. Just give me a chance."

"Kyu... Do you really think that I'd refuse when you say something as cute as that?!" I chuckled a bit.

He smiled, leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"Saranghae, ____."