My brother

Kyuhyun for my broken heart
"Hey" a voice said. A boy?

"Nnnh..." I mumbled.

"Wake up, I know that your holiday started, but that's not a reason to sleep until 4 p.m."

"WHAT?!" I yelled. I wanted to get up earlyyy~! Kyuuu! "Why did you let me sleep until now?!" I got up. "I don't wanted to sleep the whole day!"

"Um, well, just kidding. It's 1 p.m."

"Still too long!" I said, turning around to look at Kyu. But that wasn't Kyu.

"…" I said nothing, just standing in my room, looking at this boy.

"What?" he asked, "Aren't you happy to see your big brother again? After 4 months?" He smiled at me.

"You're baaack~!!!" I yelled, jumping into my bigger brothers arms. "Your back back back!" I laughed out of happiness.

"W-woo! Don't jump at me like that!" he said, also laughing. "I got stronger, but you're still heavy!"

"Aaaaah!!! I have my big brother baaack~!!!" I hugged him real thight, making him scream for "Aaaiiir!!!".

I let go if him, letting him breath. I still smiled.

My brother! My wonderful brother! He's baaack~!

"Aaah, and, to be the brother you deserve, I need to annoy you a little..." he said. I raised my brows. "Who was the boy that slept with you in your bed?"

Oh... Damn.

"A-aaah, t-that was a f-friend of mine!"

"I guess I'd kill you if you'd sleep in one bed with a stranger." he said. At least he was calm, not angry... But that can change.

"Uuh, um, well, h-he and I went out and... Um, we came home and... Well, we fell asleep... Yeah. That's all." I stuttered.

"And you want me to believe you that nothing, really NOTHING happened?" he asked, and not giving me any time to come up with an answer, he added "How old is he?"

"H-he is 26 years old."

"Aha." he said.

"H-His name's Kyu."

"Kyu?"

"Cho Kyu Hyun, but I call him Kyu since it's shorter."

"And I guess it's easier to yell 'Kyu' than 'Kyuhyun', right?"

"M-maybe..." I said and looked at my feets.

"Sooo... How have you met him? From where do you know him?"

"I-I, I know him from a friend..."

"This guy you met in Canada? Henli?"

"His name's in English! Not 'Henli', but 'Henry'!" I shouted. "Didn't you learn some English in the UK?"

"Okay, calm down little girl." he sad and patted my head.

"I called Henry via Skype and he made a video call, and Kyu was sitting next to him. So yeah, that's how we met."

"Yeaaah... 'Met'..." He said.

"But he's really nice! I had to laugh real hard yesterday-"

"Like every day"

"- And he hugged me!"

"Why would someone hug you when you laugh?"

"He prevented my meeting with the ground!"

"You still call falling 'meeting with the ground'?"

"Yes, and I won't stop" I said with an evil smirk.

"That's embarrassing!" he yelled and hit the back of my head with his hand.

"Ouch! Don't beat me!" I said and slapped him on his shoulder "And stop beating your sister!"

"But I only beat my feminine brother..." he smirked.

"Oh how DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!" I yelled.

I took a magazine and hit his head. He pushed me away and ran out of the room.

"HEY!" I yelled, running after him, out of my room. "You think I'd let you get away?!"

I ran faster, jumped on his back and made him fall.

"I told you not to run!"

"Aha..." he just said, looking straight forward. I followed his gaze...

Oh. My. Poor. Heart.

Kyu. Sits. On. My. Couch.

"H-Hello!" I stuttered, quickly getting off of my brother's back. "W-When did you come?"

He stood up and chuckled a bit. "I didn't leave" he said smiling. He embraced me for a hug and I let him pass. "Good morning."

"Mo-morning." I said. I guess I blushed. A BIT.

"Kekekeke~" Kyu laughed and tightened the hug.

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but" my brother began, slowly pulling Kyuhyun away from me, "If my sister has a love life, I don't want to see anything. No kisses, no hugs, nothing when I'm around, kay?"

"Please not..."

"Yes, you need a speech, because mum and dad aren't here and can't scold you." he turned towards me.

"Okay okay... But first I want to change, kay?"

"… Okay."

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

"Okay, ready for the speech?" he asked as I went out of my room.

"Yeah, sure" I said, grabbed Kyus hand and ran out of my apartment.

"HEY!!!" I heard my brother scream "Wait or I'll kill you!!!" He yelled. I slammed the door and started running, still holding Kyus hand.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

*pant* *pant* *pant*

We both breathed heavily, leaning against a wall in the streets of Seoul.

"Hey Kyu..." I said, leaning against my side, facing him "Don't you have work today?"

"You want to get rid of me?" He raised his brows.

"No!" I laughed "It's just that I don't want to waste your time!"

"You can't waste my time, ____" he said. He laid his hand next to my shoulder, like he did yesterday. "And about last night..." he began, "I still want to be with you. I always wanted."

"Kyu?"

"Hm?"

"Do you always kiss on the first date?" I asked. I wanted to know if he's like this to every woman he meets.

"No. This was actually the first time I kissed on a first date." He smiled and looked in my eyes.

And now he made me melt. Yeah, thank you Kyuhyun, why not. It's not like I'd already need to lean against the wall (and your arm) to not fall. But okay why not THANK YOU KYU.

"What?" he asked me as I didn't answer.

"Don't kill me with your chocolate eyeees~" I said, resting my head on his chest, hugging his stomach.

"Awww..." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Nuuu Kyuuu!! Dooon't!"

"You don't want to get kisses from me?" he smiled "I shall torture you."

He pinned me against the wall. He pressed his lips against mine, I just let him pass.

Oh please, never let this moment end.

"By the way..." he began.

Oh no Kyu, why did you stop?

He broke himself free and asked "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Um. Yes. It's you. Or not?" I asked. Please don't say no.

"Then who was the boy in your flat? I woke up and found him sleeping on the couch."

"Y-you didn't realise?" My eyes widened "I thought you'd get that by yourself!"

"Then, who is it?" he asked again, still not relaxing.

"My brother!" I said "I told you that he studies in England!"

"But when... When did he come back?"

"Today. I knew nothing" I sighed, "And I think he wanted to do something with me, I mean, I haven't seen my brother for 4 months now! And I missed him so much in my flat and around me and..." my voice cracked. My eyes started to fill up with tears.

"Don't cryyy~" he hugged me. I put my head on his shoulder, sniffing, he rested his chin on my head. "Now you can see him!"

"But I want to be with youuu~! But... My brother..! I can't choose between one of you!!"

"You don't have to" he lifted my head up, kissed my nose and said "If he wanted to do something reeeaaally awesome or important with you, he had already found us. He even accepted that you have a boyfriend now. I know many guys who wouldn't do that!" he smirked.

"Poor little sisters of your friends..." I hid my face in his chest and closed my eyes.

"You're not going to sleep, will you?"

"Do you mind if I fall asleep in your arms?" I mumbled.

"N-no, not r-really!"

I looked up.

A blushing Kyuuu~ Those red cheeks of him are just... Aaah... The feels..!

"Kyu, let's go and eat something. I already ran in the morning! Without eating something!"

"Well, it's 2:30 p.m. now, so not really 'morning', but" he smiled, "We should eat something together." He grabbed my hand and started walking.

"Since it's our first date as a couple-"

"And our second date ever"

"- We should go somewhere... Different."

"Different?"

"Yeah, different."

"Can't we just go an get... I don't know... Normal things?"

"Why?"

"I'm too tired to behave well and...Just let us eat somewhere where we can always eat, okay?"

"Okay, I shall choose." he smiled and went on.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

END.

Are you satisfied with one chapter per week? ^-^; Since I'm busy with school... (Yeah, school is really... Blurgh. Exhausting.)

And do you even like this chapter?? ^~^

And HELP ME!!! I need a name for her brother. And it'd be great if the heroine gets a name too!! Just comment. *w*)~