Maki-san

Kyuhyun for my broken heart
"Hello hello you boooth~!!" she yelled and hugged us.

"M-Maki-san!" Me and my brother managed to break free.

"And who is this handsome guy?" Maki-san asked, reached her arms out and hugged Kyuhyun tightly.

"Awww!! Baby face with a muscular body!!" She turned around, "I hope this is your boyfriend, Yuki-chan!!" She smiled brightly at me. "But," she looked at my brother, "I would be happy if you were Jihoos boyfriend, too!!" And she smiled even more.

"Wh-who? Yukichan? I-I'm Aeris boyfriend!" Kyuhyun stuttered a bit, overwhelmed by Maki-sans... Um... 'Happiness'.

"Yes yes yes! Aeri is Yuki-chan!" She smiled at him, and he smiled back. "A-aaah, okay..." he stuttered. Kyuhyun is really shy around my family... Kekeke...

"And what's your name?" she asked him.

"I-I'm K-"

"WAIT!" she yelled, laid her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "I know you..."

"A-ah! Maki-san! Stop it!" I pulled Kyuhyun away from her. "He doesn't like skinship with strangers." I explained.

"Well then..."

She dragged me into her flat and went into the kitchen. Kyuhyun and Jihoo followed, and as they stood infront of the door, she shut and locked it. And now I'm here in the kitchen, with my curious o-baasan. Yeah great, just greaaat...

I sighed. "Okay, I'm going to tell you everything if you show me your nice side and cook something for us three... Or four, if you eat with us."

"You do know me well Yuki-chan..." she made a death glare in my dircetion, "But why not, I was hungry anyway."

~~~~~* Jihoo POV *~~~~~

We sat down in Makis living room. I the TV and stretched my arms and legs. Wow... 7 p.m. already...

"Hey..."

"What?"

I still looked at the TV as he asked "When is Aeris birthday?"

I turned around in disbelief. Like, seriously, he DATES my sister and doesn't know when she was born??

"Do you even know how old she is?!" Oh, I'll kill this guy if he says no...

"W-Well, she's 23, or not?" He stuttered. Why does he always stutter? Is he only able to speak fluently when he has music and should sing?

"Yes!" I yelled, "But why don't you know when your girlfriends birthday is?!?"

"U-um, we didn't talk about that and-"

"Her birthday is the 16th December!!"

"B-But that would be next month!"

"Yes!! I know that! Why haven't I catched you two when you were running away from me some hours ago? Because I had to get her birthday present and stuff!!" Did he really think I'd let my sister run away with a stranger without a reason? Pff!! I'm a good brother!!

"What will you give her?? I don't know what she wants or what she'd be happy about or if she likes what I like or if she wants to celebrate and I don't know if she wants to spend her day with me and-"

Wow. And now he's too dumb to speak in complete sentences... Seriously, what happened to him?

"Kyuhyun!" I yelled, "Be a man and just gift her something you think that would fit her!!"

"Don't yell at me!!"

"I noticed something." I said and looked at him. He's such a strange guy...

"You never use honorifics..."

"U-um... Well, should I?" he asked.

Ugh. This kid.

"Are you serious?!?" I yelled, "Of course you should!"

"S-Sorry!! I'm not used to that and Aeri never uses honorifics towards you!" He raised his hands in a defensive way.

"She doesn't do that because she is my SISTER!"

"I'm sorry!! I'll use them from now on!"

I sighed. "Try" and turned towards the TV. This pabo.

~~~~~* Aeri POV *~~~~~

Finally. We finished cooking. And. Ah. It tastes so goood~

"YUKI!" "Ouch!!" I said, laying my hands on the spot of my head where she just hit me. "That hurts!"

"Of course! Ignoring me hurts always!" Maki-san glared at me with the same expression my mother always had when she was angry at me but had to laugh at the same time...

"What do you want?" I asked her, still patting my head.

"I asked how it comes that YOU, Yuki-chan, have a wonderful attractive hot intelligent beautiful y nice boyfriend like Kyuhyun!! You're so lucky!!" she hugged me, "And right after this guy broke your heart!! Be happy! Be happy happy happy!! Like me!" she smiled. Is this woman ever sad? Like... I think I never saw her crying nor sad or depressed...

"Aaand!! KYUHYUN!" she turned around, pointed at Kyu and shouted: "DON'T BREAK HER HEART!!" It was hard enough to get her happy after this guy!"

Kyuhyun looked at her, his mouth full of noodles (Hmmm... Ramen...). He quickly bit through them and gulped everything. He looked up to Maki-san and said "I was the one who talked with her whenever I could, whenever she wanted. Even if it was at times like 3 or 4 a.m., I was always there for her" he then turned his gaze to me and added "And I'll always stay." He smiled at me.

I want to die right now. Like. Ah. Oh. My. Gosh. So. Arrrgh. Romantic.

"*COUGH COUGH COUGH*" Jihoo started to cough like crazy, making sounds as if he would start to puke.

Oh yeah dear brother, destroy this great moment...

"JIHOO!!" Maki-san slapped his back really hard.

If I wouldn't know her for years, I'd say that she wanted to help him stop his coughing. But hey, it's Maki-san we're talking about, and she was just punishing him for destroying a... Um... KyuRi moment? Yeah... KyuRi... That's a good shipping name... Kekeke~

"OUCH!! Yeah okay I'll stop!" Ji hoo screamed. Maki-san sat down and went on eating. My brother turned towards Kyu.

"But," Oh please not... "If you say things like that, if you promise my sister that, make it true. You know, heart breaks are really... Like, ouch, and one heart break a life is enough. Don't make me hate you."

"JIHOO!!!" Now the one who slapped him was me. "Don't you think you frighten him??" I stood up, walked to Kyu and hugged him from behind. "My poor Kyuuu~…"

"Ouch ouch ouch..." Was the only thing Jihoo said.

"Aaah, I promise not to hurt you Aeri. You're my everything..." he said and kissed my hand.

"You're my everything I'mma give you everything~" Maki-san started to sing Henrys 'My Everything', carried the bowls into the kitchen and cleaned the table.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ah, sorry..." Kyuhyun said. He took out his phone, accepted the call and went out.

"You still haven't told me how and when you met himmm~..." Maki-san laid her arm around my shoulders. Oh no. Now I'm not able to break free...

"Now?" she asked again.

"Ugh... Okay, I know him from Henry." I told her how we got to know us, how he cheered me up and what happened on our date. As I talked I realised how much I already trusted Kyuhyun and how I fell in love with him...

Kyuuuhyuuun...

"Sweet sweet sweet!!" she pinched my cheeks as I finished and I pouted, "Uuuh!! Kawaii desu ne?? Hihihiii~" she laughed.

"Hey, o-baasan," Jihoo looked at her, "Let's go out and have a walk. I have to tell you sooo muuuch from the UK!"

"Didn't you already tell me on the phone?" She raised her left eyebrow.

"Well yeah, but not EVERYTHING!"

"Ugh... Really?" she sighed.

"Yes! It's really not THAT cold outside!"

"... Okay." she walked into her room. But of course she dragged me with her. Ugh. Always me.

She closed the door and started to talk.

"Now, of course I know who Kyuhyun is, the famous member of Super Junior, the evil maknae. But are you sure? If someone sees you - and don't think that it won't happen, it could already be that someone knows your background and so on - Kyuhyun gets into trouble with SM and you'll be attacked by thousands of elfs. And not only elfs, even those who just think that Kyuhyun is the absolute best bla bla bla" she looked at me, "Are you sure you want to be with him? It didn't seem like you two would know each other that well."

"Ummm..."

"I don't mean that you should break his heart! Just think before you two get into trouble!"

"Uhhh... Okay. Thank you for worrying about me, but... I will try it. I mean, how should someone break a broken heart?" I laughed, "And, I like Kyu. He's much more than a friend to me."

"But was that already before you knew about his feelings for you?"

I sighed. "O-baasan, please just... Let me date him."

"I couldn't say something against it anyway," she raised her shoulders, "But I want you to know what you're doing. Seems like you know it this time."

"Yeah, I'm fully aware of what I'm doing. But thank you anyway, o-baasan."

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

"I'm sorry Aeri! I'll make up for this!" Kyuhyun gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked out. I closed the door behind him and went into my room.

When we were still at Maki-sans house and I came out of her room he told me that he'd have to go back to the dorms. He then walked me home (means across the street and upstairs to my flat) and left me alone; my brother went on a walk with o-baasan.

"Haaa... Now what should I do?" I asked myself. Learn? Ugh... No. Not now... I know what.

I my laptop, started to play music (Walkin' by Suju) and opened Skype.

Hmmm... Henry wrote something...

'Where are you?? ;o; I want to know how yours and Kyus date went!! ^~^;' This was from yesterday...

'Don't tell me he stays for the night??! o.o D:<' Yesterday, but later... Kekeke...

'I NEED MY HYUNG NOW WHERE DID YOU HID HIM?! >A<)/' Today. Aww Henry... Too cute... Kekeke~

'I won't tell you anything kkk~ >:D Be so nice and let Kyu live!! ^-^ He/We didn't do anything weird!! c:' I sent.

"And now?" I asked myself again.

Ugh, life can be so boring...

Okay, if I don't learn I can at least buy some things for me and my brother, right?

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

"Thank you and have a nice day, Aeri!!"

"Thank you! And same for you!" I waved to the shop owner as I went out of the little shop near my home.

I stretched with my typical "Aaah..." and started to walk back home. It's really... Warm for 9 p.m. in november...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I took out my phone. A text from Kyu~

'He-e-y!! I'm in the studio right now! I don't know if I can see you today! But it's already late, so please stay home~! Good night and *kiss*!!'

I smiled when I read this. He says sorry for not being able to see me...

"So you already forgot me, the love of your life, and have a new boyfriend?"

I froze.

No. Please not. From all people on this world... Why him...

I turned around and looked in the face I tried to forget so hard. I tried and failed. He will always be my first crush, my first love, my first boyfriend, my first heartbreak. My boyfriend for 6 years.

"Hello Sejong." My voice cracked.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

END.

Hellooo~ Hope this time it's long enough? ^-^ You never answer me! :c That's sad because I'd like to write a story in which you, as a reader, can say what will happen! Or at least tell me what you think I'll write! I mean, there will be times in which my inspiration goes and won't come back!!

Next week will be my first exam (not college, I'm 15! XD) and I don't know if I'll learn, but please be nice to me even if I don't write much... :3

Yeah, that's it, bye and good night/morning/afternoon, I don't know where you live and when you'll read this, so... Yeah. It's midnight in Germany. TT3TT

**** JAPANESE WORDS ****

Ramen: noodle soup (whatever... I think that would be kimchi in korea? XD I'm a kpop noob!! XD)

(Yuki)-chan: a little word you add onto a short name; is for friends or younger people, often used for cute girls

"Kawaii desu ne?" = "Isn't that cute?"