An angry brother

Kyuhyun for my broken heart
We walked into a little bakery, he bought some croissants for us and we went to a little park. I started talking as we walked.

"… And then she moved to another country. And yeah, that's how it comes that I have a friend in USA."

"And your brother lived with her?"

"Yes. I mean, he knew no one but her... And they never talked either. So, at the beginning, it was pretty hard for my brother, because his english was more like... Well, like your english!"

"My english?" He raised his brows "That means?"

"Well... It's not like... Um... Your english isn't the best, you know?"

He just looked at me. Surprised.

Ha Kyu, that's your punishment for making me melt!

"Well, I guess some guys in America or maybe... I don't know... France? Wouldn't understand you if you'd speak english..."

"And yours is so good?"

"Well yeah, I have a korean friend who lives in the USA, and she teached me some words 'n stuff!"

"But-"

"Well now BACK TO THE TOPIC. My brother."

"What's his name again?"

"Have I ever told you?"

"Um... No. I don't think so... I didn't even remember that you two lived together..." Kyu said, mentally going through every little conversation we had. Or well, it looked like that. "No, you never told me. I don't wanted to know something about your brother..." he said and stopped "I'm more interested in you." he said smiling. He grabbed my hands and placed a kiss on them.

"I thought if you kiss a lady's hand you have to kiss your own?" I asked, laughing a bit out of his sudden earnestness. He's so cute~

"Hmph. You're mine now, I'm allowed to kiss your hand." he said bluntly and raised his shoulders.

"Kekeke~ You can be really romantic, do you know that?" I asked him, making him smile even more, "but the next second you destroy everything again!" I laughed.

"Sooo..." he said, pulling me in for a hug, "You want a romance?"

I looked up and in his eyes.

Am I stupid or did his eyes sparkle?

"Not only romance... But..." I hugged him, "I want you to be longer in a romantic mood than just as long as it takes to say something romantic..."

"Then let's go out today. Shall we?" he asked. I laid my head on his chest, still looking in his eyes.

"And where?"

"Hmm... I know a good restaurant, and I always get a lonely corner..."

"And where's the advantage of a lonely corner?"

"Oh I don't know if you understand, but I'm an idol who gets stalked by hundreds of fans, and I can't eat together with all of them. " he said and looked at me with an are-you-kidding-me expression. "And there we won't get interrupted by anyone."

"Kyu?" I said.

"Hm?"

"What would your fans do to me if they'd know that I'm the girl you date?" I hid my head in his chest (that's really really comfortable! Try it one day!) and asked again: "What would they do to me?"

"You're really frightened..." he said and looked down at me. I heard his worry about me. He tigthened the hug and put his hand on my head.

"Now let's go home... I bet your brother is worried..."

"Kay Kyu..."

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

"I'm hooome~!" I yelled as I took off my shoes. Kyuhyun closed the door, right in time. My brother came out of the kitchen, staring at me.

I hope he'll scream at me... Not at Kyuhyun.

"Sooo... WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?!"

It started.

"Be-because I knew that you wanted to scold me and that-"

"WHY should I scold you?!? Because you have a BOYFRIEND???" he slapped his own forehead with his hand "That's not a reason!!"

"Then WHY do you wanted to make a speech???" I asked, yelling "Why when you're okay with him?" I pointed at Kyuhyun.

Oh, he looks so innocent... Kekeke~ My Kyu...

"Because I wanted to know if he's a womanizer or not!!!"

"I'm not a womanizer!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"But you look like one!! And don't think I wouldn't know that you're from Super Junior!!"

"Y-You know that?" My boyfriend (omg he's MY boyfriend!! Asdfghjkl!) stuttered.

"Of course he knows that Kyu!! How should someone from KOREA not know who you are?" I asked.

"B-But i-isn't he sur-surprised that I'm your boyfriend?"

"Do you think I'm surprised that you like her? Do you think that she isn't likeable??" My brother asked, still screaming.

"Wh-What?! I'm her boyfriend!! I love her!"

"Okay, that's all I wanted to hear."

"Um..."

"Ignore it Kyu," I said, "That's how my oni-san tests my friends..."

"Yeah! I don't want someone to hurt you like this did!" he said. He came to me and hugged me.

Aaah, how I missed our brother-sister hugs...

"I'd never do something like that to a girl. Not even if I'd hate her" Kyuhyun said, "And no, I don't hate your sister. I love her."

"I beat her ex up. Don't do the same mistake." My brother tightened the hug as he told Kyuhyun what would await him.

"Oppaaa~ Let me free..!" I said. And wow, it worked.

"Did you eat already?" He asked, heading towards the kitchen. We (Kyu and me) followed him. "I tried to cook, but... Um. Well. I can't. Sorry."

I sighed. I can't cook either, and Kyuhyun? Pff... As if...

"We ate some croissants in the city, but I'm already hungry..." Kyu said and laid his hand on his stomach.

"Hm. Since no one here can cook, let's ask Maki-san," I suggested, "Shall we?"

"Yeah alright." My brother said. "But... Um... Kyuhyun, I'll give you some of my clothes first. You can't wear that the whole time..." My brother looked at Kyuhyun. I did, too.

Wow. My boyfriend's even y in some old clothes he had on since yesterday.

"Do you even wear warm shoes?" I asked him.

"W-Well... Not really."

"... You're lucky that we just need to cross the street to visit Maki-san." I sighed.

"Who's Makisan?"

"Not Makisan, Maki-SAN" I corrected him, "Japanese honorifics."

"Japanese?"

"Yeah, she's japanese. She teached us a bit..."

"You know her for..?"

"I guess for... 10 years? Or maybe 15?"

"Wooow... How old is she?"

"Well, she's like our grandma, sooo... I don't know. But old."

"Okay? And why do you want to see her now?"

"Well, she cooks very well" I said, "Unlike all of us."

"But is it okay if I go with you?"

"Of course it is, she always searched for girlfriends and boyfriends for us. Maybe she'll realise now that we don't need her help." I sighed.

"Okay..?" Kyu smiled, "I hope she'll like me..."

"Why wouldn't she?"

I looked confused at my brother.

Like WOW, he just said that Kyuhyun is likeable!

He went out. I just looked at Kyu. Oh, how he smiled! Sooo... Aaah... Kyuuu~…

I went to him and hugged him.

"Wish me luck, I want to be a good grandson... Kekeke~" He laughed into my hair. His breath tickled.

"Kekeke~" I chuckled, "Now let's go."

"Let me change my clothes first, kay?"

"Kay." I smiled. Kyu went in my brothers room. I turned off every light, put my shoes on and waited for him at the door. Seems like my onii-san already went to Maki-san...

"Let's go now." Kyu came out, I looked closely at him.

And I never thought that someone would look better in my brothers clothes than Kyuhyun. Seriously, he looked great in this dark green t-shirt and the black pants. And his hair was a bit messy, but you couldn't see that he didn't wash it. And this... This... This is my boyfriend. Like... I mean, what have I done in my previous life to be worth enough for HIM? But maybe God - if there is one - decided to make me a bit happy after...

Yeah, that could be.

"You look good."

"If I have you I'll always look good" he whispered, leaned forward and kissed my lips.

I smiled as he backed away. I closed the door, locked it and took Kyus hand.

"Now let's meet o-baasan!" I smiled, started walking and pulled Kyuhyuns hand.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

END.

Hey! Finally an update. \(=w=)/ And that means I have to do much homework tomorrow. Muuuch homework. *dies*

But I really like this story by now, and I know that there are some people who want to read it, so... Here, for you. (~^3^)~

Btw: Oni-san ist brother, o-baasan is grandma in japanese. And no I'm not japanese, I'm a german-thai girl. But I speak more Japanese than Thai... Yeah, I know it's... *cough* stupid *cough* Kekeke~

Should I write personal stuff in here? Because I like to read stuff about the author of some stories, sooo-? Tell me. Please.

AND HELP!! I STILL NEED A NAME FOR THE BROTHER AND THE HEROINE (main character)!!! HELP ME!!! (Korean names would be the best, but just tell me some!)

Sorry (sorry sorry sorry~) for this short chapter!! But since I write in school breaks and on my phone, I can never say if it's long or not. So, GOMEN for that!! (= Sorry)