POV Switch Special

Devil Beside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a special chapter reavealing Kyuhyun's point of view.

No progress in the story though :/

But still enjoy~

 

I was born with a normal family, a normal city, and what I always thought, a normal life.

With my decent grades on all the math related subjects, I easily got into one of the best universities in Korea, SM University. (Of course it's made up.)

While shooting for a profesor's degree in Accounting, I started to be a part-time tutor for kids and teens. My style of teaching was promoted by the upper chairmen, and a lot of parents called in to schedule tutoring classes. I usually had to teach kids once every week, but when I got a phone call from this woman, Ms.Lee, my schedule completely changed. 

Ms. Lee's daughter is in high school, and she's 17 years old. Her failure at math is what made Ms.Lee call me, and scheduled class every weekday for her. 

It was rare to get a schedule like this, where I have to teach a person every weekday. But since she begged really hard and even came to the department to meet me, I couldn't say no.

Ms.Lee told me that she and her ex-husband divorced when Minsung was very little, and Minsung grew up without a father. Ms. Lee is the head of a big company, which made her busy night and day. She spent very little time with Minsung, and had to hire babysitters for her until she was capable of doing stuff on her own. 

"Minsung had received, almost no love from me, nor her father." That's what Ms. Lee said to me when she came over to meet me. "She did everything on her own, she has a lot of pressure."

I wonder what kind of girl Minsung is... Proabably a quiet, lonely person? Or perhaps, a fake girl with multi-personalities?

With these thoughts, I stepped into her house.

Minsung has a very bright pair of big eyes, curly hair with highlights in them, just a little bit of make-up, and very fit and healthy body. She looks pretty and cute, just like most of other high school girls. 

What surprised me is, she wasn't who I thought she would be.

The more I talked with her, the more I was amazed by her. Her wide and pure smile and tingling laughter, the way she looks at things with the innocent pair of eyes, and the funny expressions she makes when I , it's so real. It wasn't just her appearance that is beautiful. Her insides, her spirit, is what shone more in my eyes.

She never looked sad, she never looked lonely. 

But I know she is. 

Maybe she isn't aware of it? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter