Teacher Dracula

Devil Beside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What's up! My name is Mingsun, and I'm a beautiful girl with beautiful dimples. But being beautiful doesn't mean I can be good at math, right? 

Failing math has been my specialty for a while now, and it's probably not going to stop.

 

"You failed again?!" My mom yelled at me.

"It's not like it's my first time." I shrugged. 

"And you WOULD say that." She sighed. "Whatever, I already hired a tutor for you."

"A tutor?" I asked. 

"Yes, he's going to be helping you with your work starting tomorrow, and he's going to be here EVERY WEEKDAY." My mom declared.

A guy? What the hell is my mom thinking, leaving a guy and her 17 year old fabulous daughter alone everyday? "Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious. Especially when I'm not home, he's the one to look after you." My mom said.

"He's a guy! And probably some old and nasty Dracula! How can you do this to me?" I complained. "What if I get ????"

My mom sighed. "You won't get , honey."

"Yes I will!!!!" I yelled.

"He's 25, due to my choosing. And he's not a nasty Dracula! I met him already, you're going to be fine." My mom said.

"Oh…" 25? That's kind of young, but not really, but still young..

"I have work tomorrow, so you'll just wait for him after you get home, he should be here at 4 o'clock." My mom left her words.

Well, whatever you are, my tutor, just come at me bro!

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Ding dong~

"Who is it?" I cautiously looked at the security screen. The screen is not very good, but I can see a guy standing in front of my door.

"It's Kyuhyun, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter