HSS Begins

Devil Beside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day of college! 

Yeah. I don't look that excited at all.

Why? It's Kyuhyun's homework again.

Cappucino has been my best friend for the past days, and I can't avoid it.

My mom even sent me a whole package of Starbuck's frappucino.

But since I don' have Kyuhyun's class today, I can relax a little bit.

Today is the only day of the week that I can have some fun at my sub-major, which is in the computer science department.

Please don't let me get a professor that gives lots of homework! I prayed.

My prayers failed.

My professor for my sub class is Professor Kim Heechul, the young professor that seems to be handsome, but just like Kyuhyun...

He gives tons of homework. Even in a sub class.

"Anneonghaseyo, everybody. My name is Kim Heechul, your professor for this sub class." 

He's seriously extremely handsome. His strong aura is just... there.

But something tells me that Kyuhyun is still more attractive than him.

"Lee Minsung." Heechul calls out.

"Present!" I answered.

He grinned at me and called the next name.

Wait, did he just... What?

I grinned back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After class.

Heechul called out my name again and did a hand gesture, indicating for me to "come here".

So I did.

"Anneonghaseyo, Professor Kim. Thank you for last time, by the way." I smiled.

"No problem." He nodded. "I have a favor to ask you, Minsung ssi."

"Neh."

"Would you like to run a club?" He asked.

"A club?" I blinked.

He grinned. "Yes, for an outstanding student like you, I hope you can help the university by being the president of Honor Scholars Society." 

"Ah... " I nodded. "For the Honor Scholars Test, right?"

Honor Scholars Test  is an annual assessment for students that are very hardworking and intelligent. If that assessment is passed, then they will receive a scholarship, plus a free 3-day group trip to New York. A lot of straight-A students have tried that before, but most of them failed. 

Honor Scholars Society, HSS for short, is a club that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter