POV Switch Special V

Devil Beside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be written in multiple people's perspective.

 

~Kyuhyun's perspective~

I've heard from lots of rumors, that the principal of SMU, which is Heechul's father, has married a mysterious woman but later on divorced her, taking a son with him, and leaving the daughter to the woman.

Thinking about that, I walked mindlessly around the hallway near the principal's office, waiting to talk to the principal about a document.

A woman walked up to the stairs, she was wearing sunglasses. 

Hmm, she looks a bit familiar but I can't remember where have I seen her before... She seems to heading towards the principal's office.

I interrupted her walking. "Sorry ma'm, the principal is busy right now... You should come later."

"It's fine." She looked at me. "I'm the one who made an appointment with him."

"Ah. Please go inside then." I opened the door for her.

See, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I was waiting to talk to the principal.

"Anneongshipnika?(How are you?)" The woman asked.

"I'm fine as ever. What brings you here?" The principal sounds uninterested.

"What else can bring me here, Mr. Kim? Of course I'm here to ask how my daughter is doing." The woman said with a mocking chuckle.

"YOUR daughter." The principal puts a slight emphasis on "your".

"MY daughter. How is she? She doesn't tell me anything about school." The woman continued.

"She's doing very well, Ms. Lee." The principal said.

Ms. Lee? 

That's right! That woman is Minsung's mother! What is she doing here? I started paying attention.

Anything about Minsung, I will pay attention to.

"Please be more specific." Ms. Lee demanded.

"She's currently the president of an honor society. Also, she gets all A's on her reportcard." The principal said emotionlessly.

Ms. Lee paused for a moment. "You sound very unconcerned, Mr. Kim."

"How else should I sound? She's YOUR daughter, right?" The principal scoffed at her.

The atmosphere isn't right.  

The sound of someone standing up. "I'm leaving." Ms. Lee said.

"Our daughter is in good condition, don't worry." Suddenly, the principal said.

Our... daughter?

"How can you call her your daughter... I'm leaving." Ms. Lee opened the door. I immediately turned my back to her.

She didn't notice me and just walked away quickly. 

If Minsung is what the principal said "our daughter"... Then Ms. Lee... Then Heechul... and Minsung....

What have I discovered?

 

~Heechul's perspective~

When I was walking up stairs to my father's office, I see a woman wearing sunglasses and high heels walking rapidly down the stairs. 

I bowed slightly to her. 

The woman took off her sunglasses and looked at me. She looks like she's in her mid 40's, but she is very beautiful. I don't know why, but I find he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter