The Talk / Taking care...

I am injured [pay attention]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The night had gone by normally and with the calm spirit of Suho lingering in my home...

 

Sehun POV

 

Sitting in my room pondering on the words she said to me, thinking about continuing the ignoring her until I absolutely couldn’t anymore. Asking myself why my heart was hurting so much everyday I got up and followed through with my schedules, making no time to see her and coming home during the late hours of the night. I felt horrible, I needed to apologize but at the same time what is this feeling, hmmm I will wait this out and answer will come; hopefully...

 

I looked up to a knock on my door and welcomed Suho into my room.

 

“Sehunnie?”

“Hmm”

“You know Haru was slightly upset with herself when you left. She thought she did something wrong, I think you should go apologize to her for giving her such a thought. Also Since you have a heavy schedule tomorrow I will take care of Haru~”

“I didn’t mean to give her that thought and on top of that, what do you mean take care of her?”

“Checking up on her injured hand, bringing her food you know taking care of her”

“Oh, I see, well hmm. No comment”

“I will be on my way, but you should go apologize to her.”

 

And with that he left from my room and left the door wide open. Getting up and shutting the door my phone rang; I answered it.

 

“Sehun?”

“Hmmm Haru”

Please log in to read the full chapter