Its been a while....=/

I am injured [pay attention]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The days had passed and work had occupied me more than usual, well Sehun was there but I never saw him. Nothing was spoken to one another and we rarely went to eat out; mostly because he was busy as well. But once I was done with work I would call him and see if he would come over and hang out but it went to voicemail or he was busy. It would make me so mad and I figured it made him mad, because I had done the same to him. I would do the usual tantrum of, tossing my phone where ever and cursing at it. But the truth was I was so bored with my life and Sehun was the only person that could take my life and change it. You know give me life and make everything exciting; Sehun was more than a friend he was home, and that is what I needed. Home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

After hours

 

I had, had it with Sehun brushing me off and me being an to him; so I decided to go over to his home after work. Picking up my bag and sketchbook, followed with my camera. I shoved the items in my bag and ran to my car, Jumping in I pondered on if going to see him was a good or bad idea. Hoping he wasn’t asleep and I became a disturbance, I decided to go anyways, who cares if he is asleep. Too many times has he come to my house when it was the late of the hours and he was worried or scared. I my ost’s and drove in a calm state, preparing myself to park in my driveway and walk over.

 

````

Pulling up I noticed a light on in his home, I smiled hoping he was awake, and in such a hurry to see him and apologize for being a jerk; a terrible thing happened. Turning back to the shut car door, I found my finger shut in it! the delicate long finger was crushed in the door and I went into shock. Opening the door and cradling my finger in my other hand I walked wobbly to Sehun’s front door. Falling into it praying he would open it, I closed my eyes in pain as the panic attack happened and I couldn’t breathe. Leaning against the cold brick wall of his home eased the pain a little bit, but the tears fell and my finger was bleeding and swelling.

 

“HARU!” Sehun’s voice shouted.

 

As he helped me get up all I could do was whimper in pain and to the scared look on his face, I out.

 

```````````````````````````````

 

When I had woken up, Sehun was sitting by the window looking out.

 

“Sehun?”

“Hey Haru, you feeling better?” he asked a hushed voice.

“Ooooh, my hand.” I moaned looking at the splint of epicness.

 

The thing was black and wrapped around two fingers; it made my delicate hand look so huge it was scary.

 

“You broke your finger and crushed it pretty badly”

“Yeah, I had a panic attack, sorry for~”

“It’s okay, I am glad you came to me though.” Sehun said smiling faintly. “But you should be careful you could have lost a finger and I wouldn’t be able~”

“Oh so now h

Please log in to read the full chapter