I like you, 이 바보야! [you idiot]

I am injured [pay attention]
Please log in to read the full chapter

We had pulled up in front of our sushi place, never really liked calling it by its name; because it was our personal place we would meet up at when school was out. But now since we're adults and working all the time, we rarely hang out here; for some reason I felt embarrassed and anxious. Thinking thoughts like what if they don't remember us, what if they don't like us for not coming so often? you know the stupid irrational things. As far as Sehun was concerned he wanted to find out how MeiMei and Bob were doing; the owners and family to us.

 

 

"Hey, time to go in, you ready?"

"No, but I will be haha" I said laughing and climbing out of the car

 

I immediately looked for Sehun's hand and grabbed it, getting a light chuckle from him, as he tightened his grip on my hnad.

"Stop being so nervous, I am here"

"I know, it is just~"

"Stop thinking, come on."

 

He took me inside and greeted Meimei, to my surprise she didn't recognize him and I found it funny. Sehun glanced at me and shot a mischievous smile, pulling me to his side.

"Play along?" he whispered to me.

"Mhm"

I went and sat down while, Sehun ordered at the counter, Meimei still oblivious to who he and I were. When he came back to the table, all he could do was smile and chuckle with me at the situation.

"Do they really not remember us?"

"I think so or as usual they are too busy mentally, to see us"

"I don't think our features have changed that much?" I said covering my mouth as I stifled my laugh.

Please log in to read the full chapter