The Confession

I am injured [pay attention]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The days grew longer and no matter how grey they attempted to be, Suho made them splashed with color. Suho and I started becoming closer too; he would stay over some nights and watch over me like I was a sickling, which I was, not seeing Sehun made me weak. But then he would sit on the bed with me and watch movies if I felt like staying in my room; which I found sweet and quickly took a liking too. But even though I loved Suho so much for being there I wanted my best friend Sehun to be there in his place. I wanted to hear his voice again; since its been a month without him near me I don’t know what to do.

 

“Well I will bid you goodnight my dear” Suho kissed my forehead. “and very sweet dreams” he cocked his head to the right.

 

I smiled at him and he flashed one back, but a look sat on his face.

 

“What Su~” he kissed me and I didn’t kiss back.

“I am so sorry, just a random thought floating around. Good night”

 

Suho rushed out of the house and left me in shock at what just happened; I love Suho and all but Sehun is who I need, the one I want.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Suho POV

 

I kissed her? for what? oh, to make her feel better... I don’t like her like that, I love her like a sister but she really needs Sehun. Huh, what is that pabo doing? I need to talk to him.

 

“Sehun!” I yelled walking into his house.

“Yes Suho” the tall figure walking into my sight.

“You need to go see Haru! she~”

“I will”

“When! Years from now! huh?”

“Uh, why are you so upset?”

“Because I kissed her! and all~”

“You what!”

 

He shrieked, those cold dark orbs focused on me while my back was rammed into the wall.

 

“I kissed her, because I felt bad for her”

“So you play with her emotions like this! What the hell man!”

 

I began to laugh, a slight chuckle.

 

“She is so tired of waiting for you. Hurting at that even and all she wants is for you to pay attention to her you .”

Sehun let my shirt go and and hit the wall, grabbing his jacket and keys.

 

“Where are you going!”

“Out!”

 

He slammed the door, and I suddenly felt horrible,I had to apologize to her for my actions and hopefully she wouldn’t hate me. Just as his car left the driveway, and the lights danced through the blinds on the ceiling; my phone rang.

 

“Haru?”

Please log in to read the full chapter