I love you...

Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

I love you

 

Sitting in my house, his heart calming down; my heart racing at his silence. I couldn’t believe I had given into the scene that quickly, but I knew I was the one to make things right and I really wanted to hold him and keep him in my heart. I may be fragile and never like errors but I wouldn’t ever change my heart for Myungsoo, he was and is always in my locket of a heart.

 

“Come here” motioning for him to come to me. “I apologize from my whole heart, I never meant to take the sight for it’s false foundation. Also I never meant to cuss at you and hit you, I just didn’t know what was happening and after you left I couldn’t be normal at all. I cried, screamed, isolated myself from everything because I wanted and needed you here with me.... But after listening to you I noticed that I love you Myungy and I never removed or replaced you in my heart... Do you forgive me~”

 

“Of course I forgive you.” He said hugging me and placing his forehead on mine. “I love you”

 

“I love you too Myungy, I don’t know how I will be able to forgive myself for assuming and then~”

<
Please log in to read the full chapter