That moment

Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

I had always been a bookworm, the one who never had fun; just stayed indoors and worked. Even at a young age I had little friends and was considered the genius of my classes, never really talked to anyone and always brought high grades home to my parents. But now after I had been found by my boyfriend and let down by him, I don't know what to do. I had never felt love or been in a relationship with anyone like ours. He was my first and I wanted it to stay that way but it lasted for four months and crumbled. Where has my heart gone, why did he do this to me, that .

 

 

That Moment...

"GET OUT"

"Let me~"

"I SAID GET THE OUT" I screamed at him, throwing my shoes at him.

"I am sorry" he said getting closer to me, "please~"

"No! NO! Get out of my face, you, I never should have trusted you" I said shaking his hands off my wrist. "Why would you do this to me Myungsoo! WHY" I slapped him, and regretted it afterwards.

"I am so sorry, I'll go now" Myungsoo said turning back to me, tears in his eyes.

 

I watched in shock at what I just did, staring in the direction he disappeared into. "Wait?, I didn't mean it, not to hit you...come back?"

 

 

A few days later

There I was sitting in my window, alone in this cold house, wishing he was near. So badly I wanted to hold him, I wanted to wipe the tears from his eyes and my hand from

Please log in to read the full chapter