The way you look at me

Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Way you look at me...

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Walking through the park at a late time of day, something I did as a nice way of getting my work mind to turn off. You know take in the little things, but it was stolen when a warm hug from behind made me shiver and smile. Unable to turn around, I watched our breathe converse in the cold air.

 

“Mmmm, I found you”  he said into my neck

“Well since you found me, what now. Hmmm?” I said pulling his arms tighter around me.

“Well, I could do this” he said gently hovering his lips over my neck, teasing me with his breathe. “Or this” he said rubbing his nose against my jaw, “even this”. Whispering the words into my ear and kissing my neck where he teased me earlier; causing me to  giggle.

 

“Okay, okay I get it haha, shall we get out of the cold weather?” I asked.

“Yes, somewhere to cuddle would  be nice”

 

I laughed a little and grabbed his hand, thinking about how he makes my heart race and how y his features looked under the night atmosphere. Walking and thinking about him made my heart beat a little faster but at the same time calm.

 

Chatting and laughing on the way to his home, made me all warm and fuzzy inside; but his smile made me bite my lip. I often wondered how can a man this beautiful like someone who was so shy and introverted like me. Hmmm...

-----------------

Heading in his home and taking my snow covered converse off, unwrapping my belt on my coat and hanging it up; rubbing my hands together.

 

“How about we~”

Please log in to read the full chapter