Second Chance

Second Chance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Second Chance....

 

Dreaming state...

 

“I love you Earie, my beautiful”

“hmmm I love you to Myungy”

“hmm, I love you more”

“I lu~”

 

Kisses from his smooth lips causing me to become warm; I kicked the blanket off in instinct.

 

“I love you way more than you think....stay with me?”

“Why would I leave you Myungy”

“I have somethings to tell you, but I don’t know how to tell you”

“Well, whatever they are I will stay here for you, I promise”

“Hmmmm”

 

He hummed into my mouth as he kissed me again. The feeling of his grip to me and passion in even his pecks made my heart flutter. I loved him.....

 

I shot up out of the dream and tears poured down my cheeks.

 

I love you Myungsoo, I love you?

 

``````````````````````````````````````````

Awake...

 

The usual routine would have taken place had I had slept instead of dreamt that, memory. I cried all day and I couldn’t fix it; first I was hurt because I never meant to hit him and second because I wanted him near. Screw the pain I had gone through, with seeing him with that woman; I wanted him back. I wanted to call him Myungy again, I needed to call him Myungy again.

 

Gathering myself and getting dressed I planned on taking a nice walk in the snow and maybe getting a hot chocolate. Trying to stay a little seasonal since it was gross and cold out. I wrapped my favorite scarf around my neck and pulled my boots on over my long johns. Pulling my hair up in a ponytail and forcing a smile, which made me laugh at how I forced it; looking like I was crazy for doing so.

“Never make that face again”

I told myself grabbing my bag and keys, ready to go.

 

Walking along the frozen sidewalk, I remembered that night he hugged me as I watched stars and went down on one knee to confess for being late. Stating he found me and kissing me, ti’ll I gave into him; that night he called me beautiful and yet even though it was months ago, the ending of our relationship really hurt. I grabbed my chest feeling the pain linger and rise, suppressing it till I could get behind doors and let it out.

 

``````````

Sipping my hot chocolate and smiling as the warmth filled my stomach and my teeth chattered. I couldn’t help but smile at such a happy moment I had experienced just now. That all died away quickly when I saw Myungsoo walk into my view; without even noticing that I was staring at him and he was staring back at me. He went to leave but I grabbed my bag and ran to him.

 

“Myun~ ooof!” I said as I slipped and fell on my but, not spilling a drop.

Please log in to read the full chapter