Sequel: Woohyun 2

It's raining outside

When the phone conversation, really awkward one, has ended, Woohyun didn’t waste much time, he dressed up and left quickly. When he was in the bus he was checking once again all of the calls he got from Sunggyu. He called him even during the night. He started to feel guilty.

He finally got to the Sunggyu’s house. He rang the bell. At first he wanted to knock their “knocking melody” that they had but then he remembered the person who’ll open the door will be Sonyah.

-Good afternoon.

-Good afternoon.- Sonyah’s voice was cold as she pierced Woohyun’s face with her look. She wanted to remember his face, they saw each other just once before.

When Woohyun entered he heard Sunggyu calling his name.

-So you told him I’m coming?

-No, he’s still asleep. He calls your name all the time while sleeping.- he was about to enter the living room to see Sunggyu but he felt a hand holding his arm.

-Please wait, can you tell me what this is all about? I know you two were close…really close some time ago. I saw your picture by accident. And now I saw Sunggyu called you sixteen times yesterday. And he calls your name, yours not mine.- her eyes were teary.

-It’s really nothing, we had a fight, that’s all. You don’t have to worry about anything but Sunggyu’s health now.

-Somehow I don’t believe you. But ok, that’s all, go and see with him, maybe he’ll stop calling you when he’ll feel you’re around.- Sonyah shed tears and went to the kitchen.

Woohyun approached Sunggyu and sat at the side of the couch his friend was laying on. He looked at Sunggyu who was saying his name and shaking his head from time to time. He couldn’t stop himself from moving the hair from Sunggyu’s sweaty forehead. That moment Sunggyu woke up and got his hands on Woohyun’s.

-I missed you.

-You’re an idiot, you know that right? How could you make yourself being in that state?!

-I was waiting for you but you weren’t there. I was waiting almost the whole night to talk to you and you ignored me. Now I made it, I can talk with you finally.

-Yeah, you MADE it. You’re seriously ill and that is NOT GOOD.- Woohyun was really worried and even though he tried to sound mad, he wasn’t and it showed on his face he just wanted Sunggyu to get better.

-I just don’t want us to end like this. I care about you this much, can’t you see?

-So… you mean…you’ve changed your- he didn’t finish because Sunggyu predicted what he meant.

-Woohyun, I haven’t changed my mind, I want to stay friends with you. I want you to be on my wedding, I want to share my happiness with you cause you’re my best friend, best friend ever.- after saying this he started to cough.

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with a blank stare.

-Why do you do this to me? Why do you torture me like that, giving and taking back the hope. The only thing I’ve got now from you.- he heard the door moved so he turned around his head and he saw Sonyah- I wish you two happiness. But I won’t be able to attend your wedding, please forgive me.- and he left without saying any ‘goodbye’.