Sequel: Sunggyu 2

It's raining outside

Sunggyu was standing outside of Woohyun’s block for three hours already. It was dark and freezing, he’s toes were tingling some time before but now he didn’t even feel them.

-Woohyun, I won’t leave until we speak.- he shouted looking at the window of Woohyun’s kitchen- Please, I can see you’re there, the light is on somewhere inside of your apartment. Just talk to me.

He tried calling his phone once again, hearing only sound of “not picking up” in return.

-Damn, it’s cold.

Woohyun’s fiancée called him two hours ago asking him to get back, but he really didn’t want to do it without talking to Woohyun. While waiting the old story flashed in his imagination again and again, like always. The next time he checked his watch it was 1am.

-Wow, time flies.- he coughed few times- and of course I had to- coughing – catch a cold.

He waited for Woohyun till 3am and then went back home, coughing and sneezing. When he entered home he didn’t even go to his bedroom nor undressed, he fell asleep on the couch. He was so tired, so tired and unhappy. And he was horribly coughing all the time.

In the morning, Sonyah- Sunggyu’s fiancée found her lover sleeping on the floor beside the couch in living room, with flushed cheeks, repeating one name out loud “Woohyun”. She went to Sunggyu and checked his forehead with her hand, it was hot. She tried to wake him up, but he failed. She called the doctor.

-He’s got a fever, really high, so you need to cool down the temperature of his body because it’s dangerous. I’ll prescript the medicines but for now he has to fight it over on his own a bit. And who’s Woohyun? Is that his father? Anyway I think you should call that person probably. Call me whenever. Here’s my personal number.

When doctor left, Sonnyah found Sunggyu’s phone and searched for Woohyun number and then called him.