1

It's raining outside

They were standing outside, soaking from rain. Sunggyu was breathing heavily while Woohyun was trying to stop his shivers from the cold. The air they were breathing out was changing into steam.

"Why would you run away from me?"- the older one barely caught a breath.

"And why would you do something you’re about to do?"- Woohyun’s face was all wet but Sunggyu could tell he’s crying because of the redness of his eyes and the way he moved his nose.

"Don’t touch me!"- he pushed Gyu’s hand almost reaching his cheek.

"Your lips turned blue, let’s go back inside"

"Get back inside by yourself"- angry voice sounded like a thunder.

"I don’t want you to have a fever"- Sunggyu watched drops of water falling from Woohyun’s hair.

"Oh so now you care about me?!"

"I do care about you. That’s why I wanted to tell you about my plans earlier. I care about both of you. I want to spend my life with her but I don’t want to lose our friendship, that’s my treasure for ever…"

Woohyun didn’t look at Sunggyu, instead he ostentatiously was glaring at the side.

Sunggyu kept speaking: “Maybe you should also at least try to get a girlfriend or something?”

"But…I don’t find girls attractive"- soft whisper came out from big violet lips- "And I thought you feel the same way"

"Woohyun…I told you about my feeling towards her from the start. I don’t have any idea why you thought I feel…Oh come on, you can get a girfriend and everything will be ok"

"So you’re one of those who think that being gay can be cured? You’ve changed a lot Gyu, and I don’t think it’s better now"- bitter words of best friend made Sunggyu’s heart heavy.- "And you can’t deny, you were acting…you said you love me"

"And I still do, but Hyun, I think it’s time to grow up. Let’s get back home, I’ll make you a hot tea"- Sunggyu reached for Woohyun’s hand and rubbed it gently- "You’re freezing"

"Apparently so is your heart."- Woohyun took his hand away from Sunggyu’s and slowly walked away.