At times it was intricate

f(x)- Pink Tape

 

Okay so this includes some KhunToria angst. Enjoy! ^^

____________________________________________________________________________________

“At times it was intricate, but more often it was simple.”

~*~

Victoria watched behind the glass window of the building. She was supposed to meet Nichhun for he had invited her to dinner.

Victoria had always admired Nichkhun and later on, she ad developed feelings for him.

So, as Victoria was about to enter the building, she found Nichkhun standing inside. He had been talking to a young lady about his age.

‘Did he like her?’ Victoria asked herself.

Nichkhun displayed a high amount of happiness as he talked to the young lady. He often smiled and laughed.

Victoria’s heart clenched at the sight.

‘He never felt the same.’ She said to herself. ‘He’ll never feel the same.’

Then she groaned, ‘Why am I so stupid? I should never have gotten my hopes up!’

Suddenly, her phone beeped. It was a message from Nichkhun.

A spark of hope had ignited in her, curiosity flowing through her veins.

She opened it and silently read it.

Hey! Vic!’ The message read. ‘Hey, I’m sorry but I need to cancel our dinner. Unexpected plans. I’m sorry!

He cancelled.

Victoria grew blue and trudged all the way home.

“It used to be really easy to keep my feelings aside. Why was it hard now?” She asked herself. “What it because there’s a higher chance of losing him?”

She sighed.

“At times it was intricate, but more often it was easy.”  She said then chuckled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I TRIED MY BEST TO INTERPRET THE PICTURE.

Forgive me if it made no sense at all.

Or if it wasn't relevant to the picture. I just couldn't make it out.