I'm a little girl

f(x)- Pink Tape

 

“I’m a little girl.”

~*~

Sulli was bored as hell. All the others had schedules while she stayed at the dorm.

Why don’t I have anything to do today? She asked herself.

She sighed and turned the TV on.

What to do? What to do?

Her eyes wandered the living room, not at all paying attention to the TV. When her eyes landed on the telephone, an idea immediately popped up. A mischievous smile slowly made its’ way to her face as she thought of who to call.

She shrugged and walked over to the telephone, not caring about who to call anymore. She just dialed random numbers and hoped somebody would answer.

The phone on the other line started to ring and Sulli got even more excited.

What if it was a fan? She thought. She’d wanted to make someone’s day.

“Hello?

Sulli was shocked. “K-Krystal?”

“Hm? Who’s this?”

“It’s me, Sulli.”

The person on the other line, who is now known as Krystal, sighed, “What’s up?”

Don’t you have a schedule?” Sulli asked.

“Ah, yeah!”  Krystal replied. “But, hey, can you bring me my red cardigan and shades?”

“Sure,” Sulli smiled. “Where should I bring them?”

“Just outside the SM building. I’ll have someone deliver them to me. It seems that I need to go. Bye!” And with that, Krystal hung up.

Sulli quickly ran to Krystal’s room, hoping it would be easy to find the younger one’s belongings.

Sulli looked through her cabinets and drawers; even under Krystal’s bed but there was no sign of her shades. She already found the red cardigan –it was sitting on top of Krystal’s bed.

Sulli ran to the living room and checked the couch. It must be somewhere here, she thought.

Sulli looked under the couch and found Krystal shades.

Krystal needs to know how to take care of her things, Sulli thought. I’m surprised this one hasn’t gotten lost.

And so with the cardigan and shades in hand, Sulli headed for the SM building.

 

 

 

“Sulli-sshi!”

Sulli turned around and, through the crowd of people, she found a teenage girl waving at her.

Sulli smiled and approached her, “Are you the girl bringing this to Krystal?”

The teenage girl giggled and nodded.

Sulli handed her the cardigan and shades. The younger female happily took it from her and gave Sulli a grin, “Thanks!” Then she left.

It was quite weird but Sulli could have sworn that the teenage girl sounded like Krystal.

I probably just miss her, Sulli thought and went back to the dorm.

 

 

 

“I’m back, Sulli!” Amber announced as she entered the room.

We’re back.” Victoria corrected, following Amber into the dorm.

“Yeah, hi!” Sulli replied. She was sitting on the couch watching a movie.

“What’d you do today?” Victoria asked.

“Oh, I—“”

“We’re here!” Krystal announced as she and Luna entered the room.

“Krystal-yah, where are your shades and cardigan?” Sulli asked.

“They’re here, aren’t they?” Krystal replied.

“Yeah, I remember seeing the red cardigan on Krystal’s bed before we left,” Luna added.

“But my shades…” Krystal mumbled. “My shades are here right?”

“But I brought your red cardigan and shades to the girl. . .” Sulli didn’t finish her sentence. She was now frightened by the looks everyone else was giving her.

“What girl?” Krystal asked.

“Didn’t you ask me to deliver your things to some girl?”

Some girl?” Krystal narrowed her eyes at the older female.

“Sulli, tell us what happened.” Luna asked.

Sulli closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them, they were filled with tears.

“I-I’m so sorry. . .” she apologized.

“Y-yah, what happened?” Victoria asked, trying to comfort Sulli as she took a seat next to her on the couch and rubbed her back.

“I was playing around with the telephone and then someone who sounded a lot like Krystal answered,” she explained in between sobs. “She told me to bring your red cardigan and shades to some girl.”

“And then?” Amber asked.

“And then I met this teenage girl in front of the SM building.” Sulli answered.

“Don’t cry. . .” Luna comforted.

“Must be a sasaeng fan,” Victoria mumbled.

“Don’t worry. . .” Krystal said. She wasn’t angry, nor was she happy.

“I’m so gullible,” Sulli said. “I’m a little girl.”

“Yah,” Krystal started. “I’m supposed to be the little girl. I’m the maknae!”

What Krystal said made everyone but Krystal laugh.

“But they were really expensive,” Sulli said.

“And they were also useless,” Krystal added. “I don’t need them.”

Sulli looked up at Krystal with a shocked expression.

“Yeah, I don’t need them.” Krystal smiled. “As long as I have my sisters, I wouldn’t need anything else.” Krystal winked at the four other ladies and chuckled.

“Because I’d always borrow from you guys,” she added. Everyone –including Sulli- laughed.

Sulli stood up and gave Krystal a hug.

“Don’t worry. . .” Krystal said. “Now, let’s have dinner. I’m starving!”

The atmosphere in the dorm felt warm now. They were all happy and enjoying their meals. Thanks to the strong bond of the girls, they didn’t have to worry much. 

 


Aha! I finished anther one~

Tell me, do I seem Krystal-biased to you? I mean, I don't have a bias in fx but I seem to write a lot about Krystal. 

Thanks again for your comments. Comments are inspiration ♥ Haha

Also, follow my tumblr account. http://coffee-sunbae.tumblr.com 

I'm not new to tumblr but I just made a new account cause my old one was... crap. Let's just hope this enw one isn't crappy as well ^^