That's when

f(x)- Pink Tape

 

KaiStal because I can’t think of any other pairings. Haha~



 

 

”That’s when you can’t control where your heart goes.”

~*~

 

The whole f(x) dorm was a mess. There were clothes everywhere and you could hear some of the girls complaining quite loudly.

 

Why were they preparing?

 

Well, tonight, there would be a huge party and all –or most- of the idols in Korea are invited.

 

“Krystal, Victoria, Sulli,” Amber called from outside of the dorm, “We’re leaving!”

 

“Hang on,” Krystal replied and applied some lipstick on her lips.

“Aish, why can’t we have stylists to do this for us?” Sulli asked.

            “Because they were given a day off,” Krystal said, not quite looking at Sulli but instead at herself on the mirror.

            “We’re obviously too slow to do our own clothes, hair and make-up.” Sulli said as she and Victoria were walking toward the door.

            “Come on, Krystal!” Victoria said.

           

Krystal wasn’t so irritated with the non-stop callings from the other members but she wanted them to stop.

 

After one last look on the mirror, Krystal grabbed her purse and followed the rest out of the dorm to their van.

 

 

 

“This is great!” Sulli shouted.

“What?” Krystal shouted back. There was really loud music in the background and, well, none of them could actually hear each other. At least hey were having a good time.

 

            “I said that this party is great!” Sulli repeated but Krystal just gave her a smile in hopes that would satisfy Sulli.

 

            “And now, we’ll be having our dance-off!” The host of the party announced. The whole place went wild. “Who will be our dancers?”

 

Suddenly, Hyoyeon, Kai, Taemin, Eunhyuk, Gikwang, Victoria, Taeyang, and Hoya were going up on stage. The cheers got louder as they all bowed to greet everyone.

 

            Wow, Krystal thought, for idols, they really cheer loud.

 

            Krystal chuckled at her thought and watched as Kai was dancing to some song.

 

            Almost instantly, Krystal was amazed. Though Kai’s dancing wasn’t anything compared to Eunhyuk’s, she was overwhelmed. She had always found Kai amazing. May it be when he’s reading a book in the cafeteria or performing onstage.

 

            Did she like him?

 

            She doesn’t know either.

 

When Kai had finished his performance, a lot of idols screamed. It was kind of hard to tell if they were really idols and not crazy teenage girls.

Kai left the stage and Krystal approached him, “Kai-ah,” she said but was pushed away by the herd of boys that were dying to congratulate Kai.

“Kai, you were great!” D.O. said.

“Yeah, you’re the best!” Sehun agreed.

“Good job, Kai,” Kris smiled and patted his shoulder.

Kai just kept smiling and laughing at whatever compliment was being thrown at him.

However, Krystal didn’t feel very good. Suddenly, she felt her feelings blazing. She wanted to be next to Kai. She wanted to talk to him and hear him laugh at what she said. She wanted him to smile at whatever she told him.

Krystal stomped to the terrace of the building. She sure needed fresh air.

Why are you acting like this? She asked herself.

You’ve never been like this with him.

Krystal sighed and leaned on the wall. She looked up at the stars and thought about how everything changed since EXO’s debut.

She closed her eyes, hoping to relax from all the messed up feelings.

Suddenly, she heard steps. They sounded like they were running.

Krystal opened her eyes and found Kai standing next to her, panting.

“Kai-ah,” she whispered.

Kai looked at her and smiled, “Hello.”

“Didn’t you want to tell me something a while ago?” Kai asked.

Krystal quickly shook her head, “It’s not important anymore.”

Kai nodded and leaned on the wall, next to Krystal.

The two of them just stood there in silence, staring at the sky.

Kai stole a glance at Krystal. “You look really beautiful. . .” he said.

Krystal’s heart was racing. Her face was red as blood rushed to her cheeks. Thank god the night was hiding her face.

But Krystal felt kind of stressed. She had a lot of things to say to him. She wanted to let everything out.

“I’ll be heading back down now,” Kai mumbled then he began to leave.

“Kai-ah,” Krystal called and quickly turned him around to face her. Krystal closed her eyes and pressed her lips on his.

Kai was absolutely shocked. He had his eyes wide open and was frozen. He couldn’t find it in him to pull away.

“Yah. . .”

Krystal quickly pulled away and looked at the person that had interrupted her.

It was Sulli.

“I-I’m sorry. . .” Krystal mumbled.

Kai bowed at the two ladies and awkwardly went back down, leaving Sulli with Krystal.

“What was that for?” Sulli asked, quite serious.

“I don’t know.” Krystal replied, her head still hanging low.

“You can’t just not know,” Sulli said and crossed her arms. “Do you like him?”

“I don’t know either. . .”

“That’s when you can’t control where your heart goes.” Sulli held Krystal’s hand. “You end up doing stupid things. You need to stop lying to yourself.”

Krystal looked up at the older female and smiled.

“Yeah, maybe I do like him.”

 

 



 

 

It's the start of my break! Hooray! More writing and editing for me~

I also do apologize for the whole thing.

The picture was of Luna but the story talked about KaiStal. OTL I only saw the picture after I wrote this and I was too lazy to change it. 

I'm really sorry.

I'd also like to give a shoutout to those who commented. @babujjung and @affxtionluna You guys are a really great help. :)

I honestly think comments are motivating so. . comment? 

Nah, I'm kidding. I really don't like asking for things.