That's manifestly true...

f(x)- Pink Tape

 

“That’s manifestly true and can occur almost unconsciously.”

~*~

Victoria had been fiddling around with an envelope she just found lying on the school halls.

It looked very fancy. It was sealed in a way like it was meant for a king. She was so tempted to open it up and read what’s in it.

She was sitting on the couch at f(x)’s dorm. Her hands were shaking at the intense pressure she felt.

The others hadn’t come home yet and the fact that she was all alone just added up to the tense atmosphere.

Should I? Or should I not?’ she asked herself. She pursed her lips and brushed her fingertips over the envelope. It was very tempting. Who knew curiosity could make someone feel deprived and turn insane?

Then the sound of the doorknob had her back to her senses. The door opened and presented a tired Krystal. She threw her backpack across the room and sat down beside Victoria.

“What do you have there?” she asked the older girl.

Victoria looked at her and said “I found it while walking down the halls. Isn’t it interesting?”

Then a thought popped up Victoria’s head. “Why are you home so late anyway? And where are the others?”

“We were having some snacks. Then I decided to leave earlier because I still had some work to do.”

Victoria nodded and her attention was then back to the envelope. Krystal looked at her weirdly and said, “What are you doing? Open it!”

Victoria shook her head. “I’ve been trying to get myself to open it but…” she bit her lip. “…It might be wrong. I mean, what if we saw something we weren’t supposed to see?”

Krystal chuckled. “Come on.”

Victoria sighed. “I don’t know.”

Looks like curiosity ate Krystal up too, for she was very eager to see what was inside.

For a few moments, Victoria and Krystal just stared at the envelope. For a few moments, Victoria and Krystal just thought about what the envelope held in it.

And it only took a few moments for Krystal to get really frustrated.

“Come on!” she exclaimed. “Just open it!”

Victoria shook her head again.

Krystal groaned in frustration and quickly grabbed the envelope from Victoria’s hands.

“Hey!!” Victoria exclaimed.

“If you won’t open it up then I will!” Krystal said and quickly ripped open the envelope.

Victoria’s eyes grew wide and she couldn’t believe what Krystal had just done.

Victoria quickly grabbed the piece of paper before Krystal could read a single word written on it.

“Y-yah!!” Krystal exclaimed. Victoria ignored her and scanned through the paper. Krystal moved closer to Victoria and read what was written on the paper.

Their eyes grew wide and they looked at each other in shock.

Then Victoria said “That’s manifestly true and can occur almost unconsciously.”

The two giggled and just carried on with their day.

But the two females couldn’t get that thought out of their heads for the rest of the day.