Everything Can Change

Tokki Prince Charming Reborn P.II

     Morning sun came and Daehyun has traveled far into the big city of Seoul with Hyosung.

"You're fidgeting too much." he tapped her hand aside, corrected her posture, and fixed her collar.

tumblr_n220y39eYw1rnqu5so1_500.jpg

"Can't help it. These clothes and platform pumps belong to Choco. And I say it was not easy to get them from her either." she complained. "But, um, don't you feel sorry we left behind Master Joo and TS Motel to come on a date?"

daehyun_watchu_looking_at_sweetie.png

He removes his sunglasses and lean in saying, "Haven't you heard?"

"Heard what?" she looked somewhat puzzled.

He grabs ticket envelopes out of his backpack and hands them to her replying, "The person Master Joo put in charge of his motel and the business invitation is you.

Twice pointing at herself, "Me. Me?"

Twice blinking his eyes,  "Yes you."

"What the what?! I-I cannot do it!" she panicked and ran in circles discombobulated.

He cups her face with his hands telling, "Hyosung, listen to me. TS Motel is standing on quicksand. It is slowly sinking." He shift his hands onto her shoulders and turn her angle of view onto United Cube Travel. "Your performance on these tour agencies will determine its future outcome." He gave her a light push forward and she wobbles. "Go, the clock is ticking, tell Mr. Hong and Ms. Shin the beauty of TS! Get them to bring tourists!"

    Hyosung was daunted by the sight of the building tower over her. She gives her all to take one giant step—backward.

"Have not you forgotten your mindset?"

"Forgotten my mindset...?" she halted.

"Even during slim chance of success rate..."

"...never give up."

"Nothing is impossible..."

"...anything is possible."

"Have at it?"

" Indubitably."

"All the best." he smirked.

     A lethargic Hyosung exits United Cube Travel in approximately half an hour. She heaves a sigh of relief and show Daehyun two victory sign.

"Silly girl, I knew you could do it!" he hugged her and squeezed her. "Next stop, YG Family!?"

"Heehee. Bring it on! I am all fired up!"

"That's the spirit! If you succeed again, I'll treat you coffee and pastries."

"Keukeu. Call!"

»          •   •   •          «

     Paris Baguette—a bakery, a friend, and a lover to their customers—is where few random girls are hitting on Ilwoo.

"Guess I was gone too long in the washroom?"

"Welcome back, Soeun."

     The girls completely ignore Soeun and continue swooning over Ilwoo. It prompt Soeun to snatch their mobile phone and punch in his number.

"Now you have his contact information saved. If you don't have any other business here, please take your leave."

     And so they did with exasperation.

"Was that Yoo Youngjae's phone number you stored onto their cellphone?"

"Don't you think they need to make more friends?"

"Pfft. It makes me  happy to know you seem bothered when I am surrounded by other girls."

     His bold comment struck her to stuff green bon delicieux down . Soon after a couple chatting and giggling at the cashier section captivate her; the guy's laughter and his voice bear resemblance to the person whom she loved. She catch a small glimpse and mumble his name under her breath.

"What did you say?"

"Ah... N-nothing." she smiled awkwardly and assumed her imagination got herself carried away. Hoping to steal one final glance. Her eyes squinted at the cherry couple leaving and aloud she call, "Daehyun...?" She sprung from her chair and ran after them. "Daehyun!"

     Before Ilwoo could realize the situation, he raced out the door too. Neither of them could keep up against a car driving farther and farther away.

"Ilwoo, you saw him too, right?!" she shook his arms frantically. "Daehyun is still alive! We need to hurry and chase them or else we will lose track of him!"

"...I really wish we could..."

Her grip loosen from his. "Why do you say that?"

"He's already lost his memories... He does not remember who you are... "

"You knew...?"

His eyes avert from hers. "...it was for your own good. I had no intent..."

She scoff, "I get it now. The pinwheel, the guilt trip, these were all part of your plan! And I was almost touched. How repulsive. Jung Ilwoo, you are wrong. Even after 100 years, 200 years, and so forth, the only person I love is Jung Daehyun!"

"Why do you always think I have motives? I worried, if you found out Daehyun forgot everything, you'd be devastated! I had intended to wait until he regained his former self. I just don't want you getting hurt."

"If you cared so much about me, bring me to Daehyun!"

"Daehyun doesn't remember you anymore! He is in love with someone else. You saw her. She is Jun Hyosung!"

Cold and ruthless she change and slap him across his face. "Take me to Daehyun. You owe it to me."

»          •   •   •          «

     Nearby TS Motel, Youngjae had also confirmed with his own eyes. He met two Board of Directors later. They weren't the least bit satisfied upon hearing the unexpected news.

"Exactly what are the Jungs up to? They tacitly acknowledged his death. This issue must be settled once and for all. The truth cannot be leaked to the public. "

"You want Daehyun dead?" Youngjae suspected them.

"Do we look like murderers?" they laughed it off. "We simply want him out of the country. Out of Matoki's sphere of influence."

"I heard you're related to mobs. It must indeed be true."

     The Board of Directors deem Daehyun as their main obstacle in the corporation ladder. They attempt persuasion concerning Daehyun's title removal being beneficial to Youngjae. However the use of their despicable means is not of his interest. He advise them to drop whatever they are plotting and do not disgrace their company.

»          •   •   •          «

     Returned from Seoul, Hyosung and Daehyun brought back cheesecake with them. Earlier Hyosung told Daehyun how since she was young, they would receive cake only on their birthdays, and everybody would come celebrate their birthday together. She wished everyday could be her birthday. After that, she asked him when his birthday is and if his family sang birthday songs for him.

Cheesecake.jpg

     Daehyun's facial expression became wistful. His heart and soul though alleviated from a warm back hug delivered by Hyosung. Her warmth encouraged him to encourage her to buy cake whenever she craves for it.

     Presently at TS Motel, while Daehyun was occupied with assignments in Manager Joo's office, Hyosung linger around the reception desk. Her mind sunk in thoughts about how worried Daehyun's family is, how worried her family too would be if the same awful thing happened to someone they love and care for, and how lonely he must had been without his past memories. She felt terrible his feelings were disregarded. So to herself she made a promise to give him a home; treating this as their last agreement.

     The telephone suddenly rang and Hyosung picks it up at the same time Daehyun does by coincident. Her heart skips a beat overhearing the aggressive caller demand Daehyun to meet him at the motel's side porch in ten minutes regardless. 

     Momentarily, Daehyun arrive on the dot as promised. Instead of the expected caller, he encounters a young lady and they exchange looks.


     [ ► music @ 0:10 sec ]

"Excuse me, Miss. Are you here to book a room?"

"I..." she stuttered.

"You may visit the counter inside for any further assistance." he grinned and prepared to leave.

"No, Daehyun, don't go! Your prank has gone too far. I am Soeun. You know me. You gave me this engagement ring. Something you'll only give to someone once." she wore a smile of hope and had full confidence in her fiancé remembering her.replatformOverlays?layer=comp&wid=460&he

     Much to his dismay, he recognize the design of the ring worn on her left hand ring finger being a replica of the ring Hyosung has. And much to her dismay, he directly respond back: "I'm sorry, you've got the wrong person."

"D-Daehyun?!" she was mortified to see him scurry out of her sight into TS building without looking back. "Your mom is waiting for you to come home!" Still she couldn't get through to him and fails to catch up to his pace as she took a wrong step that led to her fall crying his name once more. "Daehyun-ah!" she bite her bottom lips. "...you said you'd be back..."

     Soeun's state of weakness drove Ilwoo out from the sideline to make haste by her side and offer her his hanky.

"He... He forgot about me. Daehyun really has forgotton who I am!" she wept aloud in anguish.

     Like a soft pillow, Ilwoo remain quiet and provide moral support. He helps the vulnerable Soeun up onto her feet and then discover this other sorrowful girl, who was shocked crying alone for she saw and heard everything that had inadvertently ruined the happiness of others"Jun Hyosung?"

"I... I am so sorry," Hyosung came forward and apologized. She was also torn having now recognize Soeun's face next to Daehyun on the day of the carnival event and learn the true meaning of the ring she had found that same day. "...I didn't mean any harm."

"You didn't?" An angry Soeun approach Hyosung and smacks her cheek twice as hard venting, "Don't play innocent with me. Look at what you have done to my Daehyun. He doesn't remember his own fiancée at all! I won't forgive you! But when he does, listen close Jun Hyosung, you will be nothing!"

     Seems like the time has come and those involved knew it was inevitable.

"The damage has been done. What will you do, Hyosung?" Ilwoo asked and felt sorry for the broken hearted girl.

"If," Hyosung sniffled and gulped. "If I return Wonbin..." She dries her tears and recomposes. "What if I were to return him to you?"

     There was brief silence between them.

"In that case, what do you want?" Ilwoo asked her a sensitive question with pitiful eyes. Not because of greed, rather this time, he began to understand her actions and feelings have honest intention.

"I only have one condition." Hyosung became serious. "Please let him be truly happy."

Soeun crosses her arms and brazenly replies, "Well ain't that obvious."

"Good, I'll be rest assured. I have another request." Hyosung paused. "Can I have another day with him?"

"Haven't you kept Daehyun long enough?!" yelled Soeun. "Yet, you have the audacity..." 

"Soeun! Let her speak her final wish." Ilwoo interrupted her, permitting Hyosung to finish.

"Please, we have an unfulfilled promise. All I need is one day."

     One day can change everything. A promise can change everything.


A/N: Drama bomb~! J/M. Kamsahamnida KKBerry and DeadDisco for all your support! New subbies, thank you too. Readers, thank you more. Commentators, keep them coming cause I love to read your feedbacks. But I am seriously slow at replying back... ^^; so please bear with me! On the other hand, I am enjoying writing chapter 5. Maybe I'll be done sooner than I think...?! :O And oh gosh... April 22nd was the best absolute perfect night of my life: B.A.P Live on Earth 2014 in LA happened. They were soooooo close, yet sooooo far on stage. Jung Daehyun is such a cutie pie. He was playful with s and gave awesome fan service (waving, smirking, and even high fiving babys in the pit area). Save me, I want to cry at his perfection. ; ; Heck! All of them were wonderful in person! Love their songs sung live too. This is my second B.A.P concert I have attended. Next, TS Family or SECRET Concert please! Lastly, TS Entertainment, I have high expectations on Hyosung's solo. You better do justice for her first solo debut (May 12th)!

tumblr_n4xcmoexUA1rnqu5so1_1280.jpg