To Lose All Or Nothing

Tokki Prince Charming Reborn P.II

     Previously left off inside the Princess' castle (Hyosung's dream house), earnest feelings were conveyed through a sweet touch of a heartfelt kiss exchanged between her and her dearest Prince Charming (Daehyun/Wonbin) before the clock struke...

"Midnight." G.NA said, with a pair of oranges in her hand.

"Eh heeeh. Major detour, Omma."

"Full of excuses. You too," G.NA threw an orange aimed towards Daehyun. "I only made a one-time courtesy for my precious daughter. So in the future, keep a distance from her." Then out came the second fruit flying at him.

"Eeiyaaah! Omma, aren't you treating Wonbin a bit un—!"

"Do not interrupt! I ain't done with you yet either. Go straight to your bedroom right this instant. No excuses young lady."

"Y-yes, ma'am." obeyed Hyosung, who toss and turns to face Daehyun afterward. "I'm going now... Good night..."

"Mhm. Have a good night... and sweet dreams..." he whispered while quietly watching her leave from his sight.

"Well, well, well," G.NA approached Daehyun. "For bringing my daughter back home past curfew," she shoves a bucket and rag against his chest. "Mop these floor tiles spot clean by tomorrow morning. No complaints young man."

"I'll make them sparkle like diamonds in the sky." he complied, immediately fetching soap and water.

Alone, time is of the essence.

     About one quarter past scrubbing down the floors within the living room range, another pair of hands smaller than his joins him.

"I, Assistant Jun Hyosung, have appeared!"

"Pfft. One is better than none."

"Reporting for duty."

"Well. Two is better than one."

"Heehee."

Together, time has no essence.

    They continue their task until completed. Eventually the both of them fall into a deep sleep on the cold kitchen ground.

[kapow]

     A massive punch was delivered onto Daehyun's shoulder which made him jolt out of place.

"Rise and shine boy."

     He rub his tired eyes and became aware of the creature's dark presence.

"Come, follow me. No questions asked."

      They relocated a few feet difference from the heavy sleeper.

"Yes, Mother G.NA?" Daehyun said as he stretched the soreness in his muscles away.

"Ahem. I'll make this brief. During your late-night cleaning, I happened to witness a state of euphoria—you and my daughter playfully bumping and flicking water at each other like nobody is watching—it is obvious the both of you have grown quite inseparatable. And I can no longer intervene. Because her gummy smile glows a million times brighter when she is next to you."

     Hearing that, he shift his gaze at the sleeping beauty.

"My daughter, are you serious about her?"

"What more do I need to prove?" A peaceful smile spread across his face. "She taught me how to be a considerate person. I would do anything to keep her angelic smile from fading."

"Aww, how pleasant it is to know~ except haven't you thought about who or what kind of person are you and if you may possibly have a family already?"

"Rather holding onto my unknown past, I will cherish the present and embrace the future, with your daughter. Come what may, I will protect her, with all my might. You have my word."

"Loyal and honest~ Most important keys in building strong relationships. But anyone can make empty promises. Words cannot be trusted. Though I won't stop you from falling in love. The bigger issue is your amnesia. 'Cause the moment you regain your memories, proves my daughter has everything to lose! Tell me then how can I entrust you with my daughter in your hands?"

"...Mother G.NA, I..."

    A sudden yawn sound interfere their conversation leading G.NA to warn him not to mention a single word to anyone. His lips result in an agreement to be sealed.

"Omma? Wonbin? You're both awake early."

     Hyosung stood on her feet and met with them, particularly, Daehyun.

Aiigoooo these little punks. G.NA tsked. "Yah! Wipe those goofy smiles off your face. Your happy virus is contagious. Wonbin, go wake up Zelo. Hyosung, go prepare breakfast. Chop-chop!"

»          •   •   •          «

     In the meantime, Ilwoo was driving on his way home from TS Motel. He had just paid Manager Joo a short visit. Second thoughts crossed his mind as he kept wondering why Brian Joo's reaction seem peculiar when he made a simple request to meet their personal hotel consultant.

[schreech]

     The car tires angle in u-turn position. Ready to return with full speed ahead. There, Ilwoo meets Choco, who was riding on her bicycle, by coincident. She brought attention to him about the archery club party incident. Triggering his determination on finding out if this man they call Wonbin is who he believes could be.

»          •   •   •          «

     Arriving at the front porch of TS Motel, Hyosung drops Daehyun off for work. She takes notice of a rip on his shirt and attempts fixing it. 

"Oi. People might see." He gently removed her hands.

"Heol! It shouldn't matter what other people think. If two people are in love, they should display their affections for each other anywhere, anytime."

     He scrunch his eyebrows at her justification.

"Pfft. You look like an old man when you don't smile. But you won't as soon as I do this."

"And what would that be?"

     Hyosung turn her head left and right continuously with Daehyun following her movement. Once he faces the opposite direction, she quickly stand on her toes and peck her peach lips against his caramel cheeks. Brightening up their day.

[camera snapshot]

"Ooohohohooo~ what do we have here huuuuh?" teased Hana and Zinsuk, with Manager Joo smiling from behind.

    Startled by their abruptness, the pair of lovebirds spontaneously separate.

"Keukeu. Love is in the air." Zinsuk chuckled. "And you say you are cousins all these time?"

"Dummy," Hana lightly whacked the side of Zinsuk's head. "They must be distant cousins."

     Daehyun nudges Hana out of embarrassment.

"They say, love is blind. Plus! It is natural for a girl like Hyosung and a guy like Wonbin to develop such feelings and attraction between one another. Otherwise, Wonbin has everything to lose."

"Mwo!?!" Hyosung shouted, while Daehyun giggled.

"Oh~ oh. Cousin Wonbin, ever since your stay here, what do you see in Hyosung anyway?" Zinsuk questioned. "How perplex~" 

"Yeah~ yeah~ Spill the beans~" Hana added.

"Tch! Wonbin is an intelligent person. He saw my inner beauty and was appreciative of it. What is so complicated to you?!" Hyosung defended herself and swung a punch at Zinsuk's arm. "Hmpf!"

"If we had not been acquaintances, I doubt I would have fallen for you." Daehyun finally spoke.

"Therefore you fell for my beautiful soul after you got to know me well enough. Right~ right?"

"No comment." Hana answered instead, making Hyosung drop her laughter.

"It may take a long time to comprehend." Daehyun further respond, making Hyosung sulk, but not for long.

couple_forehead_kiss_c01713_19547.gif

     He takes her hand and pulls her in closer to him. Giving her a warm forehead kiss.

[camera snapshot 2.0]

"Oomo." Hana and Zinsuk teases them again. "These lovey-dovey couple."

     Hyosung and Daehyun cannot contain their happiness. Even Manager Joo approves.

"You should head back. Can't keep your mother waiting remember."

"Arrasseo~ arrasseo. I'll be on my way out then."

     After Hyosung left, Hana joke around with Zinsuk and Daehyun about wanting a kiss on the forehead too.

»          •   •   •          «

     Skipping in the guest parking lot of TS Motel, Hyosung recognizes the driver pulling his car forward into a parking spot.

"Annyeong~ what brings you here, Ilwoo?"

"I heard your cousin is a spitting image of Jung Daehyun."

     Her eyes widen.

"I am very eager to meet the hero, who saved Secret Busan Fishing Village from being demolished, face-to-face."

"Pssh. That's bizarre. My cousin's appearance is very old fashioned. Your superior and Wonbin look nothing alike."

"Everyone at the lunch party believed he was. No one suspected anything unusual. Or shall I go have a one-on-one truth chat with Yongguk and Jieun?"

"Eek! Wonbin has absolutely nothing to do with this. Blame me. I had him pretend as your boss."

"That isn't my intention."

"What do you mean?"

He reach inside his pocket and takes out a lump of cash. "How about I make a deal?"

"Uhm... I shouldn't."

"Just meeting him is all I ask of you."

"Hm... Taking advantage of my weakness because you have high interest in my cousin shows your dubious motives."

"Don't worry. I won't harm him. You have nothing to lose."

"Alright, you may only look. Ten seconds max!"

"Call!"

     As promised, Hyosung guides Ilwoo to see the man he has long awaited for.

»          •   •   •          «

"Do you see that bellboy sweeping?" Hyosung pointed. "He is my cousin, Wonbin."

     Ilwoo squint his eyes to get a good look.

"There! Time's up! You've seen him." she forces him to leave but couldn't.

     Disappointment was written all over his face.

"Hey~ hey~ you are breaking your promise."

"Don't toy with me!"

     His scream made Hyosung and the poor boy jump. 

"Did you think I cannot tell the difference between Zinsuk and Wonbin?!"

     Alarmed by his intimidating tone of voice, Hana, Chef Kang, and Manager Joo charge outside.

"Where is Wonbin?! I demand to see Wonbin!"

"Whoa?! Why so serious?!" Hana yelled.

I-Ilwoo? Manager Joo promptly replies, "Mr. Jung, didn't I inform you earlier? Wonbin is unavailable at the moment because he is occupied on doing preparation for our company's magazine interview."

"Is that so?"

     They all nod their heads, fearing he would cause trouble to Hyosung's cousin.

"How unlikely! Why are you preventing me from meeting Wonbin?! Could there really be something you are hiding?! What are you truly afraid of losing?!"

"Jung! Il! Woo!" shouted another person, who came last to the scene.

That voice... That face... That height and skin color... All the same... Ilwoo stared in shock. "You're alive."

"Greetings. I am Wonbin. Nice to meet you." he smiled and extended his arms out for a handshake.


A/N: Year 2014. Yes, I am also alive. My sincere apologies for the unexpected hiatus. With all my heart, thank you for your patience, support, & anticipation especially waiting this long! Hope you enjoy this chapter? Love you! Btw, I have a few questions below:

Do you like... EXO and SECRET?

tumblr_mxvzobpZVQ1rnqu5so2_500.png  tumblr_mxxwbvM56B1ralgblo1_500.jpg

Do you like... Luhan and Hyosung?

tumblr_mxy7vutRcH1rnqu5so1_500.jpg  tumblr_mxullvYa7B1ralgblo1_500.jpg

Why do I ask?

  

Because SECRET's Remember Me & EXO's Miracle in December had me comtemplating if I should write a fanfic about them. Their performance, stage, outfits, etc. are gorgeous and both song lyrics are about past love. I mean, just look at them. Although it seems kind of random. But who knows. There is one fanfiction about them, written by daehyo, I'm Married To The Playboy!! I actually read it, seriously enjoyed it, and am excited for the next chapter! Which made me crave more to start writing a story with them as the main characters. So, I wanted to know if you'd be interested to read it if I do write one. Maybe even add B1A4's Jinyoung? 'Cause I loved KBS Gayo Daejun B1A4 & Secret's special stage.