Yellow Paper

Eunhyuk Drabbles

Pairing: Gain x Eunhyuk (friends
Genre: AU, fluff
Rating: PG

Gain had waited long enough, and was just about to leave when the slim redhead came running up the path. She was infuriated. “Eunhyuk-ssi! You said you would be here half an hour ago!” 

“I know! I know! I’m sorry!” Eunhyuk bowed and tired to apologize for making her wait for so long. “It took longer than I thought it would with the traffic and all.” 

“You were the one who called me out here. What was so important that I had to drop everything and run to meet you?” Gain tapped her foot, waiting for what better have been some damn good news. 

Eunhyuk bowed a couple more times before rustling through his bag with a look of pure concentration. After dropping almost everything out of the brown canvas bag, he finally yanked out a small yellow paper. “I GOT IT!!” He held the paper out with a huge grin on his face, proud that he had pulled off something that seemed nearly impossible just a few months ago. 

Gain took a quick look at the tiny handwriting before quickly attacking the man with a hug. “THIS IS IT! WE CAN DO IT!? REALLY?!” She couldn’t help the tears that fell next. What only seemed like a dream this time last year had suddenly become a strong possibility. The only thing left was for her to make that call.