Practice Room

Eunhyuk Drabbles

Pairings: HyukYul (friends)
Genre: Fluff
Rating: PG


Hyukjae collapsed onto the floor, drenched in his own sweat and completely exhausted. He loved this feeling. The feeling of having completely used every ounce of energy just to dance. There was no reason for him to have just spent four hours alone in the studio. He simply wanted to. 

 

His trance was broken by the sound of a squeaky door and a small voice. “Hyukjae-oppa…”

He didn’t even have to turn his head to see who it was. “Oh, hi Yuri.” He tried to sound happy, but honestly, he never really liked being interrupted while he was in the studio. 

“Oppa, I-i just wanted to see if…” Yuri couldn’t really get it out for some reason. She considered Hyukjae to be one of her closest friends, but they had never really talked about certain things. 

Hyukjae gathered his last shred of energy to sit up and pat the floor beside him. “What is it, Yuri?” 

She inched inside and let the door fall shut behind her. “I don’t want to interrupt you, I’m sorry.” 

“I’m already done anyways. Just come tell me what’s the matter. That is… if you can handle the stench.” Hyukjae laughed a bit, raising his eyebrows as if challenging the strength of Yuri’s nose. 

Yuri simply nodded and headed over to take the spot next to him, keeping far enough away not to get a whiff of that body odor. 

They stayed much later than Hyukjae had intended to be there that night, talking over the things that had bothered Yuri lately and eventually ending with an in depth debate over the size of the new trainee’s head. Hyukjae didn’t mind letting Yuri bug him in the studio so much. She was a friend he wouldn’t trade for the world.