Deaths…

I'm Innocent

 

“So…two of you are dead huh? I knew you were heartless but…wow…It was unexpected for me too.” The psycho, or like Myungsoo thought the mask man, was talking again. They were 2 people right now.

 

The bodies had been taken at night and none of them noticed it.

 

Sungyeol was dying to know how that was possible.

 

Yes, Woohyun and Hoya were dead. Hoya killed Woohyun and while trying to stop him, Sungyeol killed Hoya. As soon as Hoya threw his knife, Sungyeol did the same too. Headshot…

 

It was fast, it was unexpected and, Sungyeol knew, it was wrong. Now they were sitting in silence.

 

Myungsoo didn’t talk since yesterday.

 

I guess he is in shock… Sungyeol thought but didn’t find a solution. Both of them were going to die. He couldn’t kill Myungsoo and seemingly Myungsoo couldn’t kill him either.

 

“Today is the last day. You’ll die unless one of you does what he should do…Maybe I can say my identity to the winner….”

 

Sungyeol raised his head and looked at the screen again. Who are you?

 

Myungsoo was looking at the floor like it was a really interesting thing. He couldn’t think, the scene was still there. Blood…everywhere…

 

“Oh, by the way, did you know your beloved ones are looking for you? Well, if they find you, probably they will be disappointed. You know…the missing ones…” The mask man chuckled.

 

Crazy…Crazy for real…Sungyeol gulped and looked at Myungsoo again. He was still in his own world. We should get out of here…

 

 

“Anyway, good luck my guilty souls…” The screen got blank again. The silence filled the room.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Nell was looking at the files. He was trying to match Nam Woohyun’s patients and Sungyeol’s arresting list. A relation can help…

 

Then he stood up and ran to their computing service.

 

“Jiyong, I need to check something!”

 

~~~~~~~~

 

“Mwahaha! They died! Just two of them live now… I knew I could do it. Revenge is sweet…”

 

The boy mumbled and took his mask off. His right eye was twitching. He could feel his heart beats. He stood up and got near to the bodies. They were lying in coffins. The boy touched Woohyun’s hair. “You’re a killer and you deserved to die.”

 

Then he looked at Hoya. He smirked. “You’re not that angry anymore, right?”

 

He slowly left his secret place.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Nell was talking with someone with his phone. “Is he there? What are you doing?”

 

“We’re…trying to find the kidnapper. You know a connection between the victims can help…”

 

“Be careful! We’ll come to hear with some back up! Don’t catch his attention! We’re on our way!”

 

“O..okay…Of course.” He faked a smile and hanged up.”

 

“They are still looking for a suspect.”

 

 

“You’re lying…”