Chapter 2 : Cafe!

If B-Bomb is my boyfriend
It was friday night. You still looking at the teddy bear. "Dear bear, who is giving you to me?" you asked the bear and pushed the heart.
"Hwang Min Young, saranghaeyo!" the bear sang. You giggled.
"Whoever give this, thanks! " you jumped on your bed and sleep~~
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The next day, it was holiday. You tend to woke up earlier, so you decided to have breakfast in the cafe, just two blocks away. You put your skinny jeans on with sleeveless tops and you wore a striped-gray jacket. As you expected, not so many people who were in the cafe. so, you chose the seats at the very ends facing the gigantic mirror. The waitress was taking your order, which was Frappucinno with macoroons baked.
 
Whilst waiting, you saw someone very familiar. Tall, with cute eyes. It was P.O, the BlockB maknae. It reminds you to BBomb somehow, your favorite crush. Well, you just keep it to yourself though since you know BBomb won't date a girl like you.
 
PO's POV.
I entered the cafe. I was lucky there wasn't many people inside. It's a bit weird, I know~ Who would expect a gangster's maknae to buy food from cafe? ~ As I walked more inside, I saw someone familiar. Ohh! That's Min Young noona! BBomb's future girlfriend, hopefully. Hyung was happy eversince he knew her name, and where she lives. Yes, Minhyuk hyung is a stalker.
 
I decided to smile at her, well just play a bit. Who knows she thinks that BlockB is bad guy!
 
Author' POV
As the waitress just sent your meal, you saw P.O was smiling to you. You surprised, yet you still smile to him. You were shocked, as you know they were bad, like real bad. Then he left, and you just continued your eating.
 
At Zico's home!
"Minhyuk Hyung!" P.O was shouting to BBomb name as he entered the house.
"Yes, Jihoon? " BBomb asked him absentmindedly as he was reading a fashiom mags.
"Could you just stop reading this? and listen to what I am going to say?" said P.O as he pointed the magazine that BBomb was holding.
"What?!"
"I saw Min Young noona"
"REALLY? WHERE? HOW? WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME? WHO IS SHE WITH?" BBomb suddenly asked too many questions. "Aigoo~ slow down hyung~~ Yes, I saw her at the cafe. I don't want to tell you because... and she's alone" answered P.O
"Because of what? Why don't you watch her until she's gone?"
"Kya! Do you expect me to watch her so I could be scold by Jiho hyung for being late. I don't want to tell you because she already got me!" said P.O then ran away afraid of his hyung.
"KYA! PYO JIHOON! I will chase you until I caught you!" BBomb started to ran around chasing the maknae.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
short update, i think. lol.
comment are welcomed!