Chapter 6 :

If B-Bomb is my boyfriend
Another day has passed, it's time to move to BlockB's dorm.  You packed up with 3 luggages, which includes your clothes, and so on. You called the cab to fetch up. As you arrived, you knocked the door. The door was opened, by someone so familiar. Yeah, it's oppa.
"Welcome Min Young" he greeted you, and he give a hand to help you to carry your luggage.
You smiled, "ThankYou"
"Come inside" he invited you to the big room, which looks like the living room. *She's here* he thought. 
 
At the living room, you saw six guys were sitting. They seems to anxious of something. Well, maybe to see you.
"Annyeong" You greeted. They were smiling. "Hello, my name is Hwang Min Young. But you can call me Min Young" you bowed.
"Hello, I am Ukwon- the smile representitive" said the guy with kitty looks.
"Zi-Co! Yes, I am the swag leader." said the guy with dreads.
"I am Park Kyung. The group visual" said the guy with long-face.
"He's also been called as Cucumber Kyung. Anyways, I am Jaehyo. The vocalist and the face of BlockB" said a derp eyed-boy.
"I am Lee Taeil, the vocalist. I am shy, so bear with me" the short guy introduced himself.
"I am P.O, the endless charismatic vocalist and I am also the maknae" said a guy with chubby face.
"And, I am so sure you know me. I am Lee Minhyuk. But, I have been called as BBomb. But, for you~ Call me Minhyuk Oppa" the last person to introduced. 
 
"Hello~ So, please take care me well" I said. *Ohh! GOD! I AM STILL NERVOUS* you thought.
"YEAH~ Min Young" they said in unison.
You smiled. "Where should I put my things, anyway?" you asked as you looked around and everywhere was messy. "and, this place look a bit like err.. " you teased.
"I know right~" Minhyuk started to second you.
"Drop the act, Minhyuk hyung" teased UKwon and ran away.
"Haishh, chinca~" Minhyuk sighed. *Ukwon~ You're going to be dead*
 
"I think we need to clean this place first.." you said when Kyung was cutting.
"Yeah~ I am going to my room. Minhyuk hyung, you better clean" Kyung said.
"I mean together, Mr. Park Kyung" you said. Everyone was staring at you. "What?" I am your manager?"
"You got the point, noona" P.O second you.
"I, Zico as the leader~ We should do this together~ Oh yeah~" Zico started his raps.
"Arraso~~ " Kyung gave in.
"Thank you, Park Kyung~. So, we should divide jobs among each other. Who's going to do with clothes, shoes, fixing the bed and kitchen with toilet? " you asked with the manager-voice.
"We should have 2 persons to do each job, right? I will be with Taeil hyung in shoes area." said P.O
*wah, he's so clever* you thought. "Yeah, so Zico with Kyung will be fixing the bed?" you asked.
They just nodded hyperly.
"And I will be with Jaehyo hyung cleaning Kitchen and toilet?" exclaimed Ukwon.
"I will be alone then" Minhyuk said in dissappointment. *I hope she can get the hint* he thought.
"It's okay~ I will help you" you said. So, everyone was going to do their job.
 
After a few hours, everything was done. All were sitting down on the floor, tired and fun.
"I can't believe this! We should just divide among ourselves to get things fast" exclaimed P.O.
 
----------------------------------
okay! firstly, I am sorry for not updating and for this boring chapter :( :( sobs! but, yeah~ I love my readers ~ thanks for subscribing and yeah~~ comment.. :D