Chapter 3 : Mobile Phone

If B-Bomb is my boyfriend
BBomb's POV.
Ahh, I just awaken. I was dreaming about Hwang Min Young. Well, she's kinda cute. and nerd. She's just too lovely with her dimples that makes her more cuter. I wonder what she's doing now.
-end of BBomb's POV.

Author's POV.
You was awaken, you was dreaming about .. BBomb. It was where you and him were dated, and K-I-S-S-I-N-G! You shook your head, so you knew you were just dreaming. You giggled upon you remind of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another school day. You woke up, washed a bit then headed to your school. As you were walking, you felt like you've been followed. You were scared to turn looking, but you just did. When you did, you seen nothing. But you still felt uneasy. So, you continued your walking until you reached at achool.

BBomb's POV.
I was following her, to school. She seems to realized, but yeah this is Lee Minhyuk! The prodigy, no one will knows my feeling to her except for BlockB. Ahh, she was turning back, I shall run now!!!
-end of BBomb's POV.

At BlockB restroom.
Kyung was entering BBomb's room, but he found no one inside. He knews that BBomb wasn't the type to woke up early. So he asked P.O. "Jihoon, do you know where is Minhyuk hyung?"
Jihoon smiled " Stalking, hyung"
Kyung was like HUH and then laughed along with Jihoon.

At School!
You have arrived at school, while waiting for Tiffany, you sat at the round bench at the park. Junhyung was there passing by, so he approached you.
"Morning, Min Young!!" he greeted.
"Morning too Junhyung oppa!" you giggled.
"What are you doing here?"
"I am waiting for Tiffany to come"
"Oh, mind if we have a walk to the front gate for waiting her?" he asked.
"Ah, that would be great, let's go!" you said as you took your things up and started to walk next to Junhyung. Both of you were talking, joking and teasing each other without you realized someone was watching.

BBomb's POV.
OMG! Did I just saw her with Junhyung? This can't be! Why I was so jealous? Am I really in love? Andwae, I felt like been stabbed. I was putting my hand on my chest hoping it would endure the pain, but it was fail. I can see she was really smiling when she was with him. I guess I can't be with her, maybe our love won't even built.

I went to the bench where she was just sitting. there was a sparkling thing, it was a mobile phone. Her mobile phone. I took it with me, so I could have chance to talk with her.
-end of BBomb's POV.

You were shaken, but you didn't know why. Suddenly, you realized you left your mobile at the bench. "Oppa, would you go first by your own?" you asked.
"Wae?"
"I think I left something and I am going to the toilet after that" you replied.
"Okay then, see you on break time. " he waved.
You ran to the bench and see your phone was nowhere to be seen. "Aishh~ Hope someone found it, and return it" you thought to yourself.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
hope you guys enjoyed this short update. LOL. jealousy Minhyuk? Hahahaha! :p I just loved him, that's why :P
comments are welcomed! :3