Chapter 4 : Private Tutor

If B-Bomb is my boyfriend

-English Class-
You were doing your task as given by your teacher. While you were attempting to complete it. suddenly administration made an announcement via P.A system.


"Attention everyone. I am here to call Hwang Min Young to come to admin block now. Thank You!" he ended his speech.
You were rushing to the admin block and tends to find the principal. You knocked his door, and waits for his signal to come in. As you open the door, he was sitting opposing to the table. He asked you to sit.
"Miss Hwang , do you know why are you here? " he asked.
"Err, sorry Sir. I don't" you replied.
"As you know, BlockB, the well-known gangster will be debut as artist. you knew it?"
"err. no sir." you shook your head.
"Chincha? I thought you knew. Okay, so you already knew it right. Since they're going to be famous soon, they will not be coming to school. .. " he stopped talking. Your heart was stabbed as you heard BlockB won't be coming to your school anymore.

"So, I choose you to be their manager and special tutor" principal added.
"Mwo?! I am just 19 years old. How could I be the manager? and special tutor? Why?" you keep asking.
"Aigoo, Miss Hwang. Calm down. You were attacking me with those powerful questions. Age is just a number. and yes, you're voted by them to be their manager and special tutor" he exclaimed
"What?! They voted for me?" you asked disbelief.
"Yes, Miss Hwang! So, you will be living in their dorm along. since, your house will be far away then" he added.
"OMG!"
"You will be fine. So, that's a yes?" he laughed.
"Nothing else I can do, Sir" you agreed.

-On the other hand-
BlockB were having their rehearsal for the debut day. After 4 hours long practices, they decided to take a break. P.O was sitting with BBomb along with Kyung, UKwon and Zico.
"Hyung! Will Min Young noona accept to live with us?" P.O asked. Everyone shrugged their shoulder.
"I don't know. I bet she's not" BBomb replied with his dissappontment.
"Hyung, relax man!" Zico tried to calmed BBomb.
"Where's she going to sleep if she's with us?" UKwon asked.
"Kyaa! there's another bed next to me! " laughed BBomb.
"ert! Go away you!" UKwon said. All were laughing.
Suddenly, BBomb's phone ringing, and the ID caller was Jaehyo.
"Yeobosayo"
"Minhyuk! She accepted it. " said Jaehyo.
"What?, really? Okay. I am hanging up now" BBomb ended the call.

"What's wrong hyung?" P.O asked.
"She.. she....... accepted it! HAHAHAHAHA!" BBomb started to laughed. He was running all the way. Happy him, lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
okay, end here. :p i am having writing block for like few days :p sorry yeahhh~