Chapter 1 : First Day

If B-Bomb is my boyfriend
You woke up to text message of your brother, Eli.
 
"Hey, sleepy bunny! Woke up or you're going to be late for your class! I am going out now, see you next time"
 
You smiled upon you read it. you know how celebrity works somehow. Busy with fanmeeting, upcoming album, fans. You looked at the clock, it was ticking at 7. What a good time to woke up. You went to toilet, to washed up. Picking school uniform, although you dislike. Munching waffles with hot chocolate~ After everything's done, you left home to went to school.

You arrived at school precisely at 7.40 a.m. You went to the auditorium to met Tiffany, your childhood bestfriend. You spent time talking with her, while waiting for the bell to rang.

"Have you heard about BlockB?" she asked.
"err, no. what's wrong?" you asked as you heard the words BlockB. Who wouldn't drew attention to this gangster group.
"They killed someone lastnight" Fany replied.
"Ohh~" you said as the bell rang. "See you again, fany!" you waved and leave her.

Suddenly, you saw a crowd right infront your locker area. You ran there, fiting yourself to small hole just want to check things up. You shocked to see your locker. There was a big teddy bear, with heart sign on it from anonymous. You pushed the button on the heart. The teddy bear was talking "Hwang Min Young, saranghaeyou!". All people around you were clapping, even congratulates you. Well, it just because that's the first time the things like that happen.

"What's going on here?" suddenly a girl came approaching. It was Hara, the queenkas of the school. Everyone was leaving as she came with her gang.
"Nothing, Hara" you denied. You were thankful as your friends managed to brought the teddy bear away before Hara saw it.
"Really? Oh, I thought you already became the queenkas" she smirked while flicking her hair.
"OMO! It's BlockB!" said June, Hara's bestfriend.
"Oh My god! Why does BBomb has to be that handsome?" Hara praised BBomb, one of the BlockB. She ditched you, until you fell.
"Ouch!" you yelled.
"Is't even hurt, nerdy ?" she smirked. Suddenly, someone giving a help. It was BBomb.
"Are you okay?" he asked. I just nodded.
"Oppa, your hand must be dirty from touching that " Hara tried to flirt BBomb as she started to touched BBomb.
"Hey you! You're even dirty! Stop touching my hyung~ or you will be saying goodbye to your mom tonight?" Jaehyo yelled at her.
"HUH?!! Let's go Girl! " said Hara. "and you, watch out" she pokes your head.

"Okay, let's go" Zico the leader spokes. BBomb just smiled to you and left. You smiled back, and you were glad. You headed to your class, before you were picking your teddy bear from Junhyung, your another bestfriend and wondering who was giving you that
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUYS! thanks for subscribing. comments are my strength. or maybe you got any ideas on how I can improved? hehehe ~~ takecare, readers.
-zeekaays14.
do you guys have twitter? follow me @zeekaays14 (mention me, so i can follow you back)