A REAL CHAPTER!!! OH MY GAWDS!!!! Is It True?! Yes. Yes It Is.

The Sims Makes Things Right

I arrived at Se Kyungs' apartment in no time. Sure, I thought she was a selfish , but I've got Jonghyun. I knocked on the door. I knew she would kill Nichkun if he came over now of all times. She slowly opened the door. I almost died from guilt. Her already bad make up was so bad now, but a little better than before. If that makes sense. 

"W-What do you want?" Her voice was breaking and her breath... I threw up a little. She closed the door to let me in, which I had enough time to vomit in the bushes. When she re-opened the door, I finally got to her attire. She looks good in sweat pants and tank tops. She was so ed.

As we walked into her kitchen, she threw herself into a chair lazily. Her head slammed onto the table. Even I was about to cry! This display was pathetic, even so, this... This was worse than her around. I opened the fridge and got out a few items. I immediately went to work on preparing her a good dinner. Call me a sap, but c'mon! You HAVE to feel for this girl. Even I don't hate her this much. She looked up and grabbed a tissue. After a brief blow, she threw away the tissue and looked back at me.

"Why are you doing this?" Her voice was small. Almost... Scared, and weak. I stopped chopping the tomato and looked at her. 

"You may be a thorn in my back, but I can't stand to see you like this." She stared at me, waiting for me to say it was a joke. I just continued preparing our meal. Her eyes watered again, and she suddenly crashed into my side. Luckily, I had put the knife down to put the tomatoes to the bowl. She cried into my chest. As she finished her crying, the water was boliling and I went back to preparing the meal. About an hour later, our meal was sitting in front of us asnd we were actually talking and laughing. No tears, no troubles. Especially no baby talk. 

"So," She started. "why DID you come over and make such a wonderful meal? Especially for me of all people." I put my fork down and wiped my mouth from and sauce that might of adorned my face.

"Because," And I told her everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun was screaming his voice out at her. Nothing was going to stop him. No matter how many times she tried to get him to calm down, he just yelled more. I made everyone leave the apartment when the first round went off. 

"But Jonghyun-"

"SHUT UP! THESE THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN, SE KYUNG! SOMEONE ACTS UPON FEELINGS, AND THE OTHER FOLLOWS! IF IT WAS WRONG, YOU WOULD'VE SAID NO AFTER THE FIRST KISS!"

There was no stopping this. This wasn't going to end. Not until late tonight.  By the time we got back, Jonghyun was passed out and tear-stained. Se Kyung was gone. I crawled into bed next to Jonghyun and thought back to when this started. The first millisecond I heard he was in my group... I curled up into his side and fell asleep. For the next two weeks, it went on like this. Jonghyun only answered the phone when it wasn't Se Kyung. We shared a few hugs and kisses now and then, and eventually becaome a real couple. She stopped by every few days. We were never home. There were notes either inside our house or mailbox, on our door, or at the table. They eventually died dwn to calls only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry I caused you all so much pain..." she whispered. I chuckled and told her it was alright. I eventually left with plans of meeting her in a few days to go shopping together for pregnancy pants and things. She may be heartless, but she actually wanted this baby. When I got home, Jonghyun tackled me the moment I walked in the door. He suddenly back-pedalled.

"You smell like her." He stated.

"I do. I went to comfort her. She's keeping the baby." Everyone stared at me like I was crazy.

"What? You didn't expect her to be EXCITED about an unplanned pregnancy?" They all looked down, somewhat ashamed that they hadn't thought of that. I scoffed and went towards the bathroom before realizing something.

"Hey, did you get my note in the computer room, Taemin?" He nodded enthusiastically. 

"Good." I got a shower and came out to prepare the others' dinners. After they ate, we had our own family time. It was nice. Normal.We even came up with a little party for Se Kyungs' baby shower. Even Jonghyun warmed up to the idea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE! I made your chapter. I hope y'all shut up and be happy... Not shut up enoguh to not comment. I get bored easily. I was actually looking up noises from Platypi. YES. It it PLATYPI. Not platypuses. That is for something else. Anyways, THOMAS. BRODIE. SANGSTER.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRcAvGZVYnGG1B0moACBe

This wa taken (I believe) back in 2007, when Phineas and Ferb became a show on Disney Channel. I know he looks young, but HE IS MY DRUG. ON IT. This man is AWESOME. His voice... If I continue, someone's gonna kill me.