It Figures

The Sims Makes Things Right

I sighed and flopped down on the couch; this seemed like the only thing I could do anymore. Our schedules were terminated for two weeks and it was only the 4th day! After being banned from playing The Sims, I have nothing to do. Oh, I got banned for breaking the virtual Jonghyun and SeKyung up, and making SeKyung burn down her house. Jonghyun was the only one who was mad. Especially since that was the day before he and the real SeKyung broke up. Yep, I'm a . They might've said it was because of their hectic schedules, but that was a lie.

That's where this story begins. I'm Key, and I hope SeKyung's proud of herself for breaking Jonghyun's heart. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SeKyung," I called softly. She turned around, her body dressed in a ravishing white dress that stopped just below the thighs. She didn't look good. Her make-up was done terribly and it didn't even match her dress. When she saw me, she gave out a sigh of relief and told her "guests" that she'd be right back. We walked out towards the garden.

"I don't like this game you're playing." She looked back at me with a smirk. She stood from her spot on the cement bench and towered over my still sitting form.

"Why should I care if I hurt Jonghyun? He won't give his ity to me, so I gave mine away to people who wanted it." She stated coldly. I wanted to slap her across the face. Again and again and again. Until she died, okay?

"That doesn't mean you have to cheat on him. In fact, maybe he'll consider giving you his ity if you tell him what you did, but only once. I know it would be a lie, but that's the only reason you're famous. You need to stop this. either that, or dump him and go back to Nichkun and Nicole." I knew it was a lie, but I didn't care. She was cheating on Jonghyun while I was available, gay, and his best match. We'd even taken a test to see if we'd work out! We scored a 98%! That's better than them! They got a 4- Screw my rambling. She started to answer my statements.

"Maybe you're right. That wouldn't make him me every day, now would it?" Unless he liked it. Then he'd do it whenever he had time. I just want her pregnant so they can break up. I visibly winced. . 

"Actually, it-"

"Sorry, Key. I'm not giving up the best treatment I've had for years. Let him find out, then he'll die without me. I don't think you'd like that very much, now would you?" This is why no one really likes her: they find out her secrets. I looked at her with hate and depression filling my eyes to the max. She smirked once more and excused herself. 

"Hey, buddy! Where've you been?" Jonghyun asked when I got back to our table. This is SOME party for a .

"Talking with Nicole. She called me." It hurt to be able to lie so simply to him. I gritted my teeth as we continued our conversation. This radiant smile he gave everyone was genuine. He was happy again. Truly happy. I almost burst into tears. How could I not make him that happy? Was she truly his love drug? Was I... nothing anymore? My vision blurred and I excused myself. I've been carrying this secret ever since their 5th week of dating. Almost a month of their relationship. She expected so early? They were barely going into their 3rd month tomorrow!

I rushed into the bathroom and entered a stall. I locked the door and pulled my knees up to my chest. Don't worry. This place is cleaner than our apartment. I also put some toilet paper down before sitting on the toilet. These ones have lids, too. I cried for a good 4 minutes before someone entered the bathroom.  

"Key?" Jonghyun called softly. Ugh, great. Just the person I was getting away from. I collected myself before responding.

"Yes, Jonghyun?" He looked at the stall I was in and- somehow- unlocked the door from outside. I had put my legs down some time ago. He opened the door gently, as if I were going to suddenly bolt like a scared cat. He took a glance at my face and practically pounced on me. He held my head to his shoulder and pet my head while whispering encouraging words and questions. I realized what he was doing and I took the opportunity to seize it. I cired into his shoulder a little loudly. 

"It's okay, Key... Shhh... You'll be okay..." He knew not to ask me questions at the moment. So smart....

After a good ten minutes of crying, he pulled away and I immediately wanted him back. 

"Let's go, okay?" I nodded my head and we took the door right next to the bathrooms to our car. No one else came with us due to schedules, so we had some time to ourselves. I wanted to tell him so badly, but I didn't want him to do something drastic. I also didn't want to ruin the time we spent together. It was... peacful for once.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the first time I almost slipped up. I couldn't afford to slip up again. I knew I'd only push him further and further into depression, but he seemed to be taking things well.

He wasn't home today, so I was bored. I went to go look for Taemin. Maybe we could play a game together. I was almost about to call his name when I noticed a dim light coming from the computer room.

Curious, I walked over to the door and opened it to find Taemin, playing The Sims, while taking pictures of the virtual Jonghyun and Key kissing. Man I love this kid. Who doesn't?