Her Threats Are Painful, But Nothing

The Sims Makes Things Right
Jonghyun came home in depressed. He didn't look like he would eat anything, so I didn't offer. I just made a sandwich in case. I walked to our room and gently rapped on the door with the back of my hand.

"Go away," He groaned. Oooh... Really rough day. I walked in anyways and sat on my bed. He cautiously turned to me. I wanted to wince at his unforgiving eyes.

"What?" He hissed. I felt a twitch behind my eye. No one acts disrespectful to me. Not even if they're older.

"You know what's going to go down, so just start spilling now," I hissed back. He sighed and sat up. I handed him the sandwich. He nodded in appreciation and took a small bite.

"I was looking for SeKyung because we had a lunch date," He said. I leaned in a little.

"I turned the corner since she was working on a new movie today. She's playing a girl with modeling dreams and other things. So, I ran a little and slammed into Nichkun's back. He turned around after some girl's face off and that's when I noticed it wasn't just some girl. It was SeKyung." Oh my ing shoes with pencils in them. I knew she'd get caught. I wanted to break and tell him and ask him if she told him how long. Then, his phone rang. Rudely enough, he answered it. After a few quiet whispers and some other romantic crap, he turned to me with a smile on his face. It was... Kind of creepy....

"That was SeKyung. She just told me on what really went down. Nichkun's also starring in the movie. They were practicing a scene where the model found out her love for her instructor/best friend. It makes sense now. It was just a harmless kiss scene!" My jaw almost dropped. He was really that ing stupid. I smiled. It hurt.

"Well thank goodness! I'm glad that's cleared up! I don't like seeing you sad," I said happily. I wanted to choke her.

"We're meeting up for our interrupted lunch plans. See you later, Key!" He called over his shoulder. When I heard our apartment door close, I slumped over. She was winning. Winning what I wanted, no what I needed. She was using my weakness to her advantage. I cried myself to sleep a few minutes later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept Taemin's secret about the whole Sims deal to myself. You know, and him. All I have to say is: Hell, fangirls believe in it, but if Taemin does, then unicorns should exist, too! SeKyung had tried talking to Jonghyun but it never worked like she wanted it to.

The phone rang out in the apartment. I was the only one home today, so I dried my hands from the dirty dishwater in the sink and picked it up. Stupidly, I didn't check the caller ID.

"You little ! You told him everything, didn't you?!" SeKyung screamed in my ear.

"I didn't do jack ! I'm the ? You're the ing , you non-princess! You would KNOW if I told Jonghyun anything! He'd tell you I told him!" She pasued for a second. Probably surprised that I'd swear at her. I swear. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I was right about the Jonghyun thing, though. In fact, I told him if he did tell her that someone told her, to say that Nicole admitted it. She would if I'd ask her to. She knows how I feel about Jonghyun. 

".....Fine. But you're not off the hook yet. If I find out that you told him, I'll gut you like a fish!"
 

" if you tried, I'd win. After handcuffing you, I'd take you to a hospital room where I'd take a scalpel, cut you open, and hang your intestines, stomach and other body parts as well, on hooks all around a room. Then, I'd hang your heart above the door corner, so every time someone walked intobl the room, your heart would get slammed too! It'll feel like getting stabbed! Just like Jonghyun feels." This shut her up. She didn't hang up, though.

"I'm pregnant." She hung up.

Key umma is VERY happy right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid . She goes and gets herself pregnant. Yeah, I'm going with blue now. Oh, the joy.

 

Choi Alice

(I meant to write Choi the last time I wrote Alice, I forgot to change it.)