Why Key Should Knock

The Sims Makes Things Right

I stared at the phone in my hands. That hung up on me... No matter. Jonghyun wasn't hers anymore, anyways. She couldn't tell Jonghyun about her being pregnant, though. She'd surely die. I sighed and started washing dishes again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked towards Jonghyun's and my room. I knew I was breaking my promise to Se Kyung but that didn't need my consent to cheat, why should I need hers to reveal the truth? I opened the door, not expecting to see what I did.

"Jonghyun!" I screeched. He was on top of Se Kyung, getting his shirt ripped off. He stopped kissing her neck and looked up to me. He was clearly shocked that I "barged" in.

"K-Key! It's not what it looks like!" He stuttered out. Before that She-Devil could speak, I grabbed Jonghyun's shirt and dragged him out of our room, out of the apartment complex, and down into the lower parking lot. I released his shirt, but I handcuffed him to a pole. He struggled, but couldn't break free. Don't ask why I have handcuffs.

"Key-!"

"She's cheating on you." I couldn't hold it in any more. I wasn't going to wait anymore, especially since when he's clearly about to give himself up!

"W-What?" I nearly spat on him. And hit him.

"Are you DEAF? Or BLIND, Jonghyun?! SHE'S CHEATING ON YOUR FORGIVING !" I screeched. my cool, it was uselss now. "SHE'S BEEN DOING SO FOR MONTHS NOW!"

"....W-What?" He was starting to REALLY piss me off.

"Oh for 's sake..." I grabbed his face.

"Ever since you started dating, she never seemed trustworthy to me. About a month into your relationship, she was growing very tired of your 'no ' rule. I found out because we were supposed to be going out to lunch one day, but she was in bed with Nichkun when I arrived. She threatened me that if I told you, she'd break your heart in a flash, and make you swear off dating. You know what she knows about you? Nothing."

I was out of breath. Jonghyun just laughed. 

"She did start asking me questions that made no sense yesterday... What was her favorite color, which one she relates to the most in our group, and what's her phone model? When I asked her the same questions, she just got mad. That told everything I needed to know. She doesn't know me. I thought could've fixed that... I'm sorry, Key..."

I almost cried. Then, I looked into Jonghyun's eyes.

"Black and green." He lifted his head gently to stare into my eyes. 

"What?"

"You're favorite colors are black and green. You're phone model is a Pantech's Jest from Verizon, and you relate to me the most. You said so yourself." His eyes were glistening with tears. 

"You... actually pay attention..."

"Of course I do, you moron! Who do you think would waste practically every minute of their lives to make sure you were happy?!" I was sick and tired of cowering behind Se Kyung. It was high time I stopped letting that pale, too-much-concealer-wearing- push me around. He looked at me with such confusion. Time to put on the fire.

"Jonghyun, I've been in love with you for 3 years straight. When you started dating Se Kyung, I almost killed myself. I hated you AND Se Kyung for weeks. Well, you lasted for two hours. Either way, it killed me. When I almost killed the virtual Se Kyung, I was hoping you'd get the hint." He was starting to let his tears fall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked through the hallways, looking through all the pictures. I let my hand trail along the wall. After the memories that wouldn't stop playing in my head, I decided (as of yesterday) to play The Sims. As of yesterday, I was allowed back on The Sims. I had a few hours until the others came home, so I went on Taemin's account. Er, his village? City? Either way, I opened up his Sims with Jonghyun and I clicked on a note tab thing. I quickly typed up an eight word note before turning off the moniter. I left a note for everyone to look at what I wrote for Taemin, and left the house. I started the car and stopped to listen to the English Fleetwood Mac album we bought.

"You can go your own way

Go your own way.

You can call it another lonely day.

You can go your own way

Go your own way."

I drove off silently towards Se Kyung's apartment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. I HONESTLY have no clue what this is about anymore. I seriously grew out of this story. And, I found out (should've been obvious) that the JongKyung was FAKE. Stupid people.... Anyways, I LOVE Go Your Own Way, and I was listening to this while writing the end of this chapter.