Chp 9

I Never Really Loved You From The Start, or did I??
[Boms pov]
 
"Dara are you okay?? You look tired."

She just stared at me while slouching on the chair. She looks like 50 yr old man with that messy hair and dark circles. The only thing she need is a stylish goatie to complete her look.

*sigh* oh my gosh she sighed and looked away. Why would she do that?! Oooooh! This is bad!!

"Why are you like that! Snap out of it!! I remembered when you once acted like this. I took you to the sauna, but you entered the room for men!!" I said, remembering all the details, "Then when you were inside, you haven’t even noticed you entered the wrong room if a fat hairy guy wouldn't confront you!!"
 

"Which one? The one who would tell everyone that his armpit doesn't smell bad after scratching and secretly smelling it?? OH PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME!!! I mean I cant even smell anything after that incident! Its like my nose gone deaf!!"
 
I started laughing remembering how miserable she looks before.
"Then you pretended you were drunk and dragged yourself out of there." She frown.

 
"Then, you came screaming searching for me!" She said. I laughed harder.
 
When my laughter died down "that's when life taught me what the real meaning of second hand embarrassment is!" For a moment we had eye contact and we laugh in unison.

We smiled at each other, remembering the time we've been together.
 
"So whats bothering you??"
 
"Hmm nothing much. Im just a little tired." She said putting on a pout "can you even imagine waking up every morning with a guy on the floor of your bedroom? Most of the time half ! And he even treats the whole floor his territory by marking it by his scattered clothes! I cant even recognize my room anymore." She leans down and placed her hand on her face.
 
"But its been just a week and a half since he moved in."
 
She looks up. "I KNOW RIGHT!"
 
I cant help but just laugh.
 
"You know what I need to go. Ill visit my parents I need to tell them something."
 
"Umm okay. Wait, wanna go out later?? Leta go where we can unwind."
 
"Hmm, ill think about it. Ill just call you."
 
 
 
[Daras pov]
 
I went through the huge door, and soon welcomed by the gigantic cocoon-like chandelier on the high ceiling. I went straight up the stairs, ignoring all the greeting of the maids. I scanned the hallways leading to the the rooms in the mansion. It seems empty. I open the door the masters bedroom, to the office, to the painting room. I felt really heavy, I just stared at the carpet then I took deep
breaths, my eyes hurt.
 
"Miss Dara Park, Mrs Park is currently is Singapore for some business trip."
 
"And father is?"
 
"Mr Park is in a meeting a very important guess. "
 
"Where??" I asked the butler but he doesn't answer.
 
I glared at him, but he looked down. I quickly went down stairs. Their obviously in the meeting room. I was about to place my hand on the knob when the butler stopped me.
 
"Let me in." I am now holding my temper.
 
"But Mr Park is busy right and he wishes not to be disturbed."
 
"I have to say something very important."
 
"But Mr Park is in a meeting right now."
 
"Do you mean, ’my father’ is in a meeting right now?" I repeated, "Get out of my way!"
 
"You must leave miss." He said with a stoic face.
 
*breathe in *breathe out why does it hurt so much?! I glared at him one last time before walking away.
 
*ring *ring
 
"Hello"
 
"Bom, about that night-out."
 
"Where do you wanna go?"
 
I was silent for a while ..."you know where I want to go."
 
"Wait, no! We could just go shopping, spa, or wanna go to our beach resort."
 
"Meet by 10", I smirked then hung up.
 
 
 
[Jiyongs pov]
 
"Hmmm... i'm kinda guilty. I remembered how haggard she looks this morning. Maybe, i'm too comfortable here. Ill just clean the room then cook some dinner."
I was about to go upstairs but i saw her just arrived. "So how your day?"
 
"Not great so, please."
 
Wow look who's in a bad mood I just smiled at her and moved out of the way. Cranky woman in the house!! "I'll cook dinner, my Chupi Pie," I shouted from the kitchen.
 
"Wait, what?!"
 
Huh? "I said dinner, is it a little out of this world?"
 
"No! What did you call me?!"
 
"Dara."
 
"NO!"
 
"What, your name isn't Sandara, so who are you?"
 
"No, I'm Dara."
 
"Huh? So you're not Sandara and you're Dara?"
 
"I AM SANDARA!" I was shocked, she suddenly shouted.
 
"OKAY, OKAY YOUR SANDARA AND IM JIYONG!" I shouted back. "WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?"
 
She lowered her voice "I was just asking what you called me a while ago."
 
"Cranky woman??"
 
"Not that. Wait, what?!" She's glaring at me now. "You're such a pain in the . You call me cranky after all you did in this house?? And now what?"
 
"What?"
 
"What, what?"
 
"Huh?" Im confused.
 
"Eh?"
 
". . ." Why is she so pissed off? I just stared at her with a straight face.
 
"Whaaaaat?"
 
"Wait, what are we talking about again?" She's really weird today.
 

She sighed, shook her head and smiled in disbelief. "Okay you know what let us just talk about this next time and i'm not hungry you can eat." She turned to go, "and oh yeah make sure to go to bed by 9:30."

 

Why?

 

"9:30!"