Chapter 6: They meet again

I Never Really Loved You From The Start, or did I??

 

 

[Dara's POV]

 

 

 

It’s getting dark. I know I should be at the restaurant because my parents told me to be there. I know it’s something about the engagement but I’m having second thoughts.

 

 

“Should I go there or should I not?” I asked myself. “I DON’T KNOW!” I answered myself.

 

 

But I’m already in front on the restaurant, there’s no turning back now. I don’t wanna run, I’ll face this problem” I was about to enter the door, when it won’t open “What the?! Aish!” I looked around and saw there’s a sliding glass door. Maybe I can get in through there.

 

 

I sneaked in the garden like place beside the restaurant. I opened the door and about to enter when I realize that the place is kind pretty and really romantic there’s a mini pond and tiny lanterns. Maybe I change my mind, I want to get out of here and go to Bom’s place.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

[JIYONG’s POV]

 

 

Ugh.. I’m really late! I’m 10 minutes late already! I quickly stepped out of the cab when I reached the restaurant. I noticed I’m just wearing a white v-neck shirt and a pair of jeans. So I quickly pulled out a suit jacket out and tried to wear it as I walk really fast, I must look more formal. It would be a shame if I walk in there looking like this.

 

My mom told me to go through the side entrance because the staffs closed main door cause harabujee rented the whole restaurant.

 

 

As I walk quickly, I didn’t notice a girl standing by the pond. I was busy wearing the coat so I accidentally bumped into her, I tried to grab her hand to her but it’s too late,  she fell on the pond backwards.

 

 

*splash*

 

 

My eyes widened in shock “Oh, crap” I cursed under my breath. Her body is half soaked with water, because the pond is really shallow. As in calf-deep, so I helped her up. Her mini dress in ruined. It’s my fault; I’m so guilty right now!

 

 

“Mianhe! Im really sorry I wasn’t really looking on where im going. Please forgive me.”

 

 

“No,Im fine.”

 

 

“Ottoke, umm.. Do you want me to lend you my clothes?” I brought clothes they’re all in the bag.

 

 

“huh..” she looked at me, I saw her face even though its kinda dark. Her cute face, her slightly wet hair and her lipstick slightly smudged, maybe because she wiped using her back hand a while ago. She’s stunningly beautiful. I stared at her for a few mins then her eyes suddenly fluttered and she turned away and said “No, I'm fine. I’ll be going now.” She continued and ran away.

 

 

I was about to chase after her but she got a cab and drove away.

 

 

Sigh… I looked for my bag, I was devastated when I saw it in the pond, my clothes! What am I gonna wear now?!

 

 

I really feel guilty towards that girl, but there is nothing I can do. So I just went inside, im sure they're waiting for me. When I saw them I quickly bowed and sat down between Jihoo and mom.

 

 

“Hyung what took you so long?” Jihoo asked.

 

 

“Huh.. um something happened.” I looked around and notice no one’s talking “What are we waiting for?” He just shrugged.

 

 

“I’t seems that she’s not coming so let us start the feast” Harabujee said and parade of staff comes marching in bringing a lot of food.  We were silent ly eating whn harabujee spoke again “So we are here to talk about the engagement.”

 

 

What engagement? Who’s getting engage? Is that the reason why we are all here?

 

 

“Um-hm,” he nodded “well there is a girl, back in Korean. I’m really happy playing with her. They all say that I’ll marry her.” He said with sad eyes, "but i dont want to."

 

 

"Hyung, my wish is that you'll be the one to marry her." He pleaded

 

 

I almost fell off my chair when i remembered what my brother asked me. So he's not making things up!

 

 

"Harabujee, hyung said that he want to be the one to be engaged!"

 

 

WANTS?! I never wanted this, I was practically forced into this!

 

 

"Yes, about that. Jiyong, you'll be the one who will replace Jihoo because..." harabujee turned to mom.

 

 

Mom wispered to, "the girls your brother is to marry, is dead."

 

 

"Oh." I felt a bad for their loss.

 

 

~after the feast

 

 

 

I knew that aunt Park Min-seo is a really close family friend of mom. 

 

 

"Min-seo and Mr. Park, we'll be going now." she slightly bowed. I also bowed and was about to follow them out.

 

 

"You're leaving too, Jiyong?" harabujee asked.

 

 

I nodded, "I'll just be riding with them, home."

 

 

He chuckled, "No, just stay with me I'll acompany you to your new house."

 

 

"Huh?" I looked at mom, she nodded.

 

 

"Umm.. okay."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

[Dara's POV]

 

 

 Unfortunately I didnt make it to Bom's house, I just headed home. It's a really tiring day.

 

 

When I reached my house, I placed my shoes by the door. I just left the lights out. My dress is dripping wet, so I just took it off in the living room leaving me in my undies. I dont really mind because im the only one here. I'm on my way to my bedroom untill my stomach started complaining, so I went straight to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and scanned for something to feed myself with. 

 

 

"Hmmn, what should I eat?"

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

[Jiyong's POV]

 

 

We drove and reached a huge house, it looks expensive. So I got out of the car, "harabujee, wanna go inside and have coffee or something?"

 

 

"No thanks, my grandson. I'll be going and I dont want to disturd you. You need to rest." He patted my back and went in the car and drove off.

 

 

sigh... what am i doing with my life. I entered the house and looked around, the lights are all off, I didnt turned them on, dont wanna waste electricity, and the light from the moon is enough for me to see things. This place is really nice, and neat as if there's someone living here. Maybe a ghost *slap* stop scaring yourself, moron! "But what if there is?" *slap slap slap* can you even here yourself. YOU SOUND LIKE A GIRL!

 

 

Maybe im just tired, so I decided to hit the hay. I stopped my track when I felt a watery substance beneath my feet "What is this?" I was startled when heared noises from the kitchen. "Is someone in this house? Am I not  alone?"

 

 

 Maybe a ghost *slap* stop scaring yourself, moron! "But what if there is?" *slap slap slap* can you even here yourself. YOU SOUND LIKE A GIRL!

 

 

 A shiever ran down my spine, okay house is getting creepier and creepier. I gathered all my courage, "a man's gotta do what's a man gotta." I encourage myself and grabbed the the lamp, at least there's some this I cant use to beat the crap out off the freak in there. I headed to the kitchen and left the living room leaving the drenched clothes completely unnoticed.