Chapter 5: Revelations

I Never Really Loved You From The Start, or did I??

A/N: I’ll be fast forwarding thing up, coz its getting really slow.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

about 2 month after Rina’s death

 

[Dara’s POV]

 

I’ve been living in this huge house for 2 months already. It’s really boring. I was alone since Rina left me, my eyes started moistening again, ottoke!

 

*ding dong*

 

I went and opened the door, I saw Mr. Lee (our driver).

 

“Miss Dara Park,” he said, “Mr. Park and Mrs. Park wants to see you. Please come with me.”  He then headed to the car I soon followed him.

 

I just came without any objection. It’s been a long time since I saw my parent. I’m may be angry at them but they’re still my only relative and I kinda miss them.

 

“We’ve arrive at Park residence.”

 

I stepped out of the car and headed inside the mansion. I saw my parents in the living room.

 

“Dara,” my dad smiled.

 

“What do you want?” I asked with a stoic face as much as I love them I can’t show it, I’m too hurt.

 

“Sit down,” I sat down, “We called you to tell you about your sister’s engagement.”

 

“What engagement?” I was kinda shock, it’s my first time hear about this.

 

 

“Your sister was engaged before she left” my mom said.

 

“I can’t believe you two engaged my sister with someone without telling me!”

 

“IT’S YOUR GRANDFATHER’S WILL!” my dad shouted, I saw shock. “He wants the Park and Kwon Family to be united as one,” he continued a little more calmly.

 

“I don’t understand.”

 

“My appa really planned to let his child and the child of Mr. Kwon to get married. But we both ended up as girls, her name Is Seo-yeon we were really close back then. My appa and her appa wanted to continue their will, so they want their grand children to do the engagement.”

 

“but why does it have be Rina?” I asked with tear n my eyes.

 

“We thought that you won’t agree to it because look at you you’re grown up and you have your own life. We thought it would be hard for you to accept it, so we just decided to let our younger children to do the engagement.”

 

“So why are you telling me this?” I asked.

 

“Now that she left us, you’ll be the one to replace her.”

 

“What?! You want me to take her place on that engagement?! What made you think that I’ll agree to that?!” I protested.

 

“Please, for you’re harabujee.” My mom pleaded.

 

My expression softened at the thought of my grandfather, he was really sweet. I would always go to him whenever I feel sad; but that was a long time ago.

 

Tears fell on the carpet.

 

 

[Jiyong’s POV]

 

 

 

 

 

Its a really sunny day, bright sunlight and with fluffy clouds.

 

Sigh… I’m already here in Korea, but I don’t even know why, but my mom just told me to go back. She said it’s really important. I just arrived on the airport. I was about to get out of there.

 

“Ottoke, what do I do?” she whined, “It’s really windy, ottoke” she cried. It’s really windy today.

 

I approached her and asked “Is there something wrong miss?”

 

“umm.. It’s really wind and Im wearing a short skirt, and I can’t get out of the airport.” She said really embarrassed.

 

I stepped back and look own at her legs, wow she’s hot *face palm* shut up, will you? Be gentleman Ji!

 

I took of my red leather jacket and gave it to her.

 

She looked at me with shock and soon accepted it. She smiled thankfully at me. “You want to have coffee with me? I’ll treat you to show my gratitude.”

 

I smiled at her and about to agree when my phone rang

 

*ring ring”

 

I looked at my phone and saw my mom’s caller id and answered it “yeoboseyo?”

 

“Hyung where are you?!” Jihoo asked.

 

“Why?”

 

“Mommy said that you need to be here in the restaurant in 15 minutes!”

 

Ottoke, I nearly forgot! Aish, I need to be there pronto!

 

I apologetically smiled at her, “as much as I want to have coffee with you, but it seems that I have a very important event to attend to.”

 

“That fine, I understand.” She smiled back.

 

“Bye, I promise ill treat you when we bump to each other next time.”

 

“Arigato, bye.” She said as I ran off, she’s Japanese I guess and looks like a model based on her height and the clothes she wear. I quickly got a cab and went straight to the restaurant.