Chapter 6

LOVE IS SO EASY

***YOUR POV***

 

-AT THE COMPANY-
 
“Cherry ah, do Minho contact you these days?” Sora eonnie asked.
 
“Not really. I got a last  call from him 2 weeks ago. Wae, eonnie?” You asked and lift you eyebrow.
 
“Actually, I don’t want to tell you about this, but, the CEO asked me so. He didn’t want you to be fooled by that guy.” Sora eonnie said.
 
“Being fooled by that guy?”. You asked her. “Eonnie, I don’t understand what did you said just now.” You said.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Even today you didnt have any practice, you keep dancing at the practice room with music. At the same time your tears drop. Flows on your cheek. "Cherry, you fool". You said yourself.
 
***FLASHBACK***
 
"Yes, being fooled by that guy named MINHO. Dont you know about the gossips? He's with Yuri. Cherry ah, we are all concern about you. We dont want to see you hurt by anyone. 
 
"Ne, I know about the gossips. But, it doesnt seems true since Minho oppa already explained to me. All." You said while enduring your tears.
 
"Ani, yesterday, MBC Tv Station called all the CEO from all artists' agencies to come for a meeting. They discuss about which artists should be in WGM shows. Our CEO nearly to recommend you and Minho. But, SME representative already recommended Minho with someone else and its Yuri. They come up with an excuse sounded that Minho and Yuri has been in a relationship since they're trainee. So, Cherry, please, stop seeing him anymore. Dont worry, no negative comments by the fans. They're all support you." Sora eonnie explained and rubbed your shoulders.
 
***END OF FLASHBACK***
 
 
Suddenly, you fell and cried. Your tears flow down. Then, suddenly, someone shed your tears.
 
"Gwaenchanha, kamanhae." Nichkhun oppa said. After knowing it was you brother, you hugged him right away and cry very loud.
 
"Shhhh. There is nothing we can do right now. Dont waste your tears just for a guy like him."  Your oppa advised you.
 
"Oppa, Im not crying for him. But, I cried for myself. How stupid I am to fall in love easily to him. And now, Im hurt." You said while crying. Nichkhun rubbed your hair. He hugged you tightly. 
 
"Cherry ah. Stop crying. I cant stand to see you hurt like this." He persuaded. You just ignore him and keep on crying on his shoulder. 
 
 
That day, you cancelled all events. You want to rest and you dont want to meet anyone except your oppa and eonnies. You just stay at your dorm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***Hihi. Sorry, if I made Minho a bad guy here :) Im her fan btw . So, hows the story? Satisfied? or you guys want me to improve a little bit? Emm, drop you comment, okay! Thanks :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lotsoflove
HPYK :)