Chapter 3

LOVE IS SO EASY
Your agency has confirmed about your relationship with Minho. Both of the agencies already agreed to admit about it and most of the fans admire both of you. 
No negative comments from the fans. Day by day, you're becoming more famous and have been awarded  "The Most Top Female Newcomer" in the industry. Not more than that,
you also have won in many pollvote based on fans' vote. After 6 months being an idol, you've been awarded by so many awards and you even  beat the other Sunbaes...
Even you're a newcomer, your level are now as high as the other Miss A members. You become close to each other. Of course, they're your groups and they're also your family, your siblings.
 
*YOUR POV*
 
"Fightingg!" You, Suzy, Jia,Fei and Min cheers together before you go upstage.
"Yeoreobeun, lets continue with the next performance, MISS A!!!!." MC Su Ki announced as you and your eonnies enter the stage. 
"Suzy! Jia! Cherry! Min! Fei!" The fans shouted your name and the others as well.
 
When you sing your line, everyone getting alive and shouted. Its actually happens everytime you sing on stage.
 
 
-At the waiting room-
 
You saw 2PM. Since you're in the same egency with them, so, they also using the same waiting room if all the rooms has been use by the other idols.
 
"Annyounggg, 2PM oppa!" Suzy greet them with a bright smile. The 2PM members greet us as well. I take a seat next to my brother, Nichkhun. I give him high five before 
I sit. 
"Yaw, my dongsaeng!" He said as he respond to my high five. 
"Yaw, my brother." I said and we burst into laughter.
"Cherry, lets self-cam." Wooyoung oppa ask you a favor.
"Lets go! Haha!" You replied.
 
30 minutes later.....
The concert has come to an end. So, all of you need to go back to your dorm now. Two private car from your agency has arrived. One for 2PM and one for Miss A.
Along the way to the dorm, you switch on your handphone and suddenly 1 messages pop out. 
 
"Have you eaten?" Form: Minho oppa.
 
You reply his message immediately.
"Nae, I already eat just now." You replied.
 
-In your room-
 
cartoon-pink-lovely-girl-pattern-silicon
"You;'re so cute. You're so sweet. Now please pick up the phone please." your  phone rang.
"Yeobosaeyo, oppa." You said politely.
"Cherry ah, I miss you." He said to you softly.
"Nado, oppa." You pouted.
 
After having a long conversation, Minho wants to hang up after hearing you yawn on the phone. 
"You should rest."Minho said.
"emm." You replied.
"Im hanging up. "He said.
"Arasso, Annyoung, oppa." You replied and touch the "end call' button.
 
 
After you take your shower, you changed into pyjamas and you fall asleep on the bed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***Sorry, its too short. I want to make it long but Im afraid if you guys might get bored. Hihi. Anywayy, feel free to drop your comment so I can improve my writing skills since this is my first fanfic :)*** Keep on subscribe~
 
Lotsoflove ,
HPYK :D