Chapter 5

LOVE IS SO EASY
***YOUR POV***
 
 
Day by day, Minho oppa didn’t contact you. You want to contact him but you afraid that you might disturb him since he’s busy with their group comeback.
 
 
Today is the broadcasting day for Running Man. You and Chansung oppa get into your company’s car together. You seems nervous because you might cant speak fluently in Hangul. 
 
“Oppa, besides excited, Im nervous actually. “ You start the conversation.
 
“Why?” Looking at you.
 
“Im afraid I might cant speak fluently in Hangul. Im afraid they’ll laugh at me. Hehe. “ You said.
 
“Ahh, its just a small matter. Don’t worry. They’ll not laugh at you because there are also Korean Idols that still cant speak fluently in Hangul.” He said and smiled at you
 
“We’re arrived.” Said the driver.
 
“Assa.” Chansung said.
 
“You guys have to wait in the car first. As usual the guests will appear after the members having a short conversation to each other.” Said Sora eonnie, the manager.
 
Suddenly Sora eonnie got a call from SBS asking you guys to enter the location with the car.
 
When you guys enter the location, there are 4 private cars infront and the another guests has been revealed except both of you.
 
“It seems we’re the last guests to be reveal.” Chansung said. You nodded.
 
When the car stop near them, youheard one of the mebers said. “Wah, who’s that?!!!!”
 
“Oppa, Im nervous”. You said.
 
“Gwaechanha. Just hold my arm when we get down from the car and lets walk together to them.” He said giving courage and you just nodded.
 
“You may go to them now. Do well.” Sora eonnie said. And so, Chansung oppa open the door. All the members’ eyes on the car.
Both of you get down from the car and greet them. You saw Jiyeon eonnie, L, Hyun Joong Sunbaenim, and Krystal.
 
“Chansung idaaa”. Jaesuk sunbaenim said.
 
“OH? Cherry ssi!!!!!!” HaHa shouted. “Yayy!!!!”
 
“Cherry ahh~” Jaesuk sunbaenim said and shakes you hands.
 
“Hyung, are you close with her?” Gwangsoo teased.
 
“Of course.” Jaesuk sunbaenim said confidently.
 
“Hyung, please don’t lie to us. This is her first time in RM. “ HaHa said and all of them laughed.
 
“Heish, This hyung.I really hate a person like him.” Gwangsoo said and all of us burst in laughter.
 
“Waa, we never thought that you will be the guest in RM, Cherry ssi.” Jaesuk sunbaenim said.
 
“Ne,Im also shocked when I knew about it.” You said.
 
“Cherry ssi, you’re nervous right? We can see it through your face expressions. ” Hyun Joong Sunbae teased you.
 
“Ahh, aniyo.” You said and smile to them.
 
“Actually, she’s nervous. When we was in the car, she said that she afraid that you guys will laugh at her since she cant speak fluently in Hangul.” Chansung revealed what you have said just now.
 
“Ahh.” Said all of them.
“Now, lets introduce yourself starting from Krystal”. Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim said. After all of you finish with the intro, you guys receive the mission. That day, it was the happiest day that you ever had and you’re getting comfortable with the members and all of the guests as well. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------Broadcasting End----------------------------
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
 
-THE NEXT DAY-
 
Today, you’ll be having a lunch with your eonnie, Suzy,Fei,Jia & Min. 
Suddenly, your phone ring. Oh, its Sora eonnie, your group’s manager. She asked you to go to the company immediately.
 
 
-AT THE COMPANY-
 
 
“Cherry ah, do Minho contact you these days?” Sora eonnie asked.
 
“Not really. I got a last  call from him 2 weeks ago. Wae, eonnie?” You asked and lift you eyebrow.
 
“Actually, I don’t want to tell you about this, but, the CEO asked me so. He didn’t want you to be fooled by that guy.” Sora eonnie said.
 
“Being fooled by that guy?”. You asked her. “Eonnie, I don’t understand what did you said just now.” You said.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------To be continue-----------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***For the RM, sorry if I make you guys bored. Hihi :D For the next chapter, something happen that makes you even more famous. But at the same time, your heart hurt by someone. Keep on subscribe  I will update as soon as possible . As fast as I can. Feel free to drop your comment, dear readers ^^
 
Lotsoflove,
HPYK