Chapter 1

LOVE IS SO EASY
*YOUR POV*
 
"WOW!  that was an amazing performance from the most famous girl group in Korea, Miss A, with their new talented member, Cherry". MC YuNa announced happily.
 
-At the waiting room-
"Cherry-ah, good job! Im impressed." Suzy said and rub your shoulder.
"Kamsahamnida, eonnie. I will work even hard after this." You said with a big smile appeared.
 
When you was about to sit, you saw Min eonnie come towards you and hold 2 bottles of apple juice.
 
"Cha, drink this apple juice guys." Min eonnie said and give the apple juice to you and Suzy eonnie.
"Kamsahamnida!" Both of you thanked Min with an aegyo expressions.
"Kamanhae, Im sick of that expressions." Min said with an annoying face. Both of you pretend not to hear Min's complaints and drink the apple juice directly.
 
Suddenly your manager give yyour handphone and inform you that one message was sent to you 20 minutes ago.
 
"Cherry, it was an amazing live performance! Congrats!". From: -NICHKHUN OPPA
 
You smile and reply the message immediately. 
 
"Thankyouu oppa <3."    *Message delivered*
 
Today is the most happy day that you ever had. The day that you being a well-known person. The day that your group win the first place in KPOP Charts.
You even thought this is just a dream. Actually, the most important things that makes you a very happy person and as happy as a king is you're now can
attach your brother anytime. The person that you miss a lot, the person that you even dont know how he looks. To be shorten, the person that you really want to meet before! He is now infront of you....  Everyday....
 
 
 
*** THE NEXT DAY ***
 
Today will be the first day for you to be the busiest person due to your busy schedules. There are 3 solo interviews you need to attend and 4 group interviews. Actually, 
you feel very afraid since it is your first time attending this kind of programmes despite the news about your family relation with Nichkhun has already spread all over the 
country. The manager told you to admit it all. Yes, that's what you should do even the manager didnt ask you to admit the facts.
 
"Welcome to The Star World. Im Jinwoon from 2AM." Jinwoon introduced himself.
"Im Minho from SHINee. Both of us will be the host for today. So, without wasting anytime, Let me introduce you to the five beautiful girls sitting beside me, Miss A!! And
12 flower boys sitting on my left side, EXO!! Minho said with a compliment.
 
"Annyounghasaeyo, We're Miss A." Five of us bow together while the hosts and the other guests clapping their hands. 
They ask us to introduce ourselves starting from  Min eonnie,Jia eonnie, Fei eonnie,Suzy eonnie and last person is, YOU.
 
"Hello, Korea. Im maknae of Miss A, Cherry imnida. Nice to meet you." You said with your hands wave to the audience.
"Kyaaaa". Jinwoon become wild after you guys fnish with your introductions.
"Wahnjeon daebak!" Minho then become wild too.
 
Then, its time for the boy group, EXO to introduce themselves. After the 12 flower boys finish with their line, all of you clap your hands together.. You had so much fun in the last interview even most of the boys
teasing, wink at you and never to be forgotten, after the interviews end, Minho sunbae ask for your phone number. And so, you give him. You and Minho sunbae didnt stop texting to each other, everyday...
There is something that you feel about Minho sunbae. You think you're in love with him. 
 
 
 
*So? how's the chapter 1? hihi. Is it too boring or not? Comment pleasee :)
Want to know what will happen to you next? Wait for the next chapter! I will try to update as soon as possible. Keep on subscribe, dear readers! Thanks :D