Chapter 2

LOVE IS SO EASY
 
*YOUR POV*
 
"You're so sweet. You're so cute. Now please pick up the phone, pleasee." Your phone rang.
"Nae, Sunbaenim?" You answered politely.
"Cherry ah, are you busy?" Minho asked.
"Emm, no. Why?" You said with full of curiosity.
"Lets meet by 10 p.m. at Newsea Park. I've something important to tell you.." Minho said. It sounds very serious.
"Mwo?! There will be many citizens there." You said with a big shock.
"Dont worry, there will be no people there since the owner of that park is my father. I already deal with him. So, please come. Jebal..." Minho try to persuade you.
"Aaa , arasso." You reply.
"Im hanging up. Make sure to come." He said and he hang up.
 
*MINHO POV*
"This is the right time." Minho monologued and immediately change his clothes.
 
*YOUR POV*
"Aigoo. I feel so nervous right now. Heish, that sunbae. What if he confessed to me? Ah, aniyo! Haish, this is drving me crazy." You murmuring to yourself.
 
After you finish wearing your clothes, you put a thin layer of compact powder and you apply a little bit of lip tint on your lips. You just let your hair untied and use your precious spectacles.
 
pony_ulzzang_494079_large.png
 
 
That night, you're wearing black jeans and brown coat with white top inside it. After you get permissions from your manager, you drive by your own to the location. In a few minutes, you reach there. 
 
"Aish, its too cold. You complaining. Suddenly someone holding your hand from behind. You were too shocked. Of course, bcause its already night.
"I got you!" Someone said happily. His voice are very familiar. What a relief. He's Minho sunbaenim.
You sighs...
"Fuhh, I thought it was a stranger holding my hand." You said and sent him a glare.
He laughs. 
"Ah, mwonde!" You pouted.
"Lets go!" He said. You just following him in the middle of night and cold. He ask you to sit down at the bench. You impressed with the views in the park.
 
 
"Waa, its beautiful." You said. "Sunbaenim, can I ask,what is the important things that you want to tell me? Im curious. Hihi." You ask him with an aegyo face.
"Cherry ah, its already two months we know each other, right?" He asked and you nodded.
" I think I already now you very well and same goes to you." He said and you nodded again.
"So, please dont call me sunbae anymore. Just call me "oppa." He said. His expressions are very serious.
"Wae?" You asked innocently.
"I like you." He said.
"Mwo?!" You ask him with a big shock.
" Lets date." He said as he hold your hands.
"Sunbae.. err I  mean oppa. doesn't it too ....." Suddenly he kiss you. He touch your neck and kiss you passionately. Your eyes widened.  Your heart beat too fast. 
When he realise you didnt respond his kiss, he stop. 
 
"Cherry ah, why didnt you respond me?" He ask.
"Nado, joahaesseo...yo." You said nervously. He smile. He close his eyes and kiss you back. This time, you respond to him and you close your eyes too
. You snake your hands around his neck and he support you by touching your back softly. Both of you having a passionate kiss that night. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*FAST UPDATE! Hehe. Hello, readers. In this chapter, Cherry are now date with the person he love. Will their relationship will end up with a happy ending or 
instead of it? Wait for the next chapter, dear readers. I will update as soon as possible.
 Feel free to drop your comment so I can improve my writing skills since I am a new writter here :) 
 
Lotsoflovee, 
HPYK :)