chapter 3

THE SENIOR

Jungkook POV

"Hyung, I should probably get going to see how's Minji doing" I stand up from canteen table and walk towards Minji's direction.

"It's because I like you" I heard Minji's voice echoing as I try to see who was with MinJi. Well I know she was with Taehyung hyung but it's imposible she would say something like that. Then I saw her running away from the person she talked to.

My eyes are going to popped out of it place when I saw Tae hyung kiss Minji that way... the way I imagine kissing her in my daydream. I dropped my milk and walk passes the crowd.

I want to scream. My heart was ripped an it hurt so much that I have to see the love of my life kissing someone she barely knew. I have known her since forever and I've been crushing on her for a long time.

"Yo! Jungkook what's up?" JiMin hyung try to stop me. I push him harshly and make my way to the restroom.

" off hyung! none of your bussiness" I push rapmon and Jin hyung away before they could ask me questions. I feel presence following me to the restroom. I turn around and realize it was Taehyung hyung. I punched him hard.

"WHAT DID I DO?" Taehyung hyung push me. I run toward him with fists forming. Then I punch his abdomen.

"FIRST YOU TRANSFERED HERE, SECOND YOU BREAK HER HEART, AND THIRD YOU STOLE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! YA! KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU THINK I'M AFRAID OF YOU?" I raise his head up. He smile creepily with blood all over his lips.

"If that was your feeling toward her, you should confess sooner" he smirk at me. Tsk... you try to make me loose control huh? This what you get, Taehyung-ssi.

I kick his abdomen several times before punch him in the face which knocked him down. My hand cover with his dirty blood now. I saw the other BTS hyung shock face yet I don't see Minji.

Jin hyung pull me to canteen corner. He pinned me to the wall and punch me hard. I swear there will be a mark there. He then shook his head and began crying. He never cry. The toughest hyung of all time and He cry.

"I swear if I don't love you this much, I would kill you with my hand. I never... NEVER teach you to be THIS! I tell your mom that I will take care of you until you become someone useful for the other, Jungkook! LOOK AT ME! DID I EVER TOLD YOU TO PUNCH HIM?" he grab my collar and I could see his eyes swollen and turned red.

He then dropped me and leave me dumbfounded. I saw Minji still eating with hoseok hyung. She didn't not know what happen and I won't let her find this out. I shook my head, I know i won't forget what i did to taehyung hyung. I nearly kill him with my hand.

I Love You, MinJi. I really do.

 

MinJi POV

I look at the crowd in front of the boys room. Its weird. Its not usual that people gather in front of the boys room. I saw Jin oppa dragging Jungkook from the crowd full with anger in his eyes. I saw a big punch flew and hit Jungkook cheek. That'll leave marks.

"Hey! Don't look at it! finish your unch and head back to class afterwards" Hoseok oppa mumbled. I just nod my head and finish the lunch in front of me. 

I wonder why Jin Oppa hit him like that.

"Hey J-Hope! I wo-" He raise his head and kick me. I look at him with 'O' shape mouth and kick him. Baiscally what we do is kick each other foot.

"Shut up and eat your lunch, young miss" Hoseok oppa roll his eyes and read his biology book again. I try to peek at what he's reading. He glance at me signaling me to finish my lunch.

*Geez, what happen to him?* I take a quick glance at Jungkook who is sitting on the floor shooking his head.

I head to class right after lunch. I glance at Taehyung's class. Weird, I never seen him late for class after lunch before. I shook my head again before I realize Jungkook already sit besides me. He did not say anything. He don't even look at me.

"MinJi..." he mumble. I look at his face which I always found cute. He look at me back with glimpse in his eyes. It seems like I watch night stars.

"There is something I need to tell you... I've been thinking about it for a long long time" He bit his bottom lips. I never seen him like this before.

"What is it? you eat my ?" I try to make joke out of it to break the ice. He don't budge. Oh He's serious..

"I..I..I Love you" As soon as I heard those three words, my heart beating really fast and I almost choked.

"Jungkook-ah We are bestfriend from such a long time.."I am speechless. My mind went blank and it's an awkward situation for both of us.

"I know.. It shouldn't be this way! I-I-I should've not love you... but I can't help it" He shook his head again and begin sobbing. I put my hand on his back giving him a light and hug him.

"I'm really sorry, pal" I said letting a huge sigh escape my body.

Jungkook sat and smile at me. He step out of his chair and bring his backpack along.

"Where are you going?" I ask him in confuse. He did not say anything and leave me alone in my seat while he switch chair with Mingyu. 

I am alone now I guess.

On my way home, I feel like a lost child. This day was just absurd for me.

"BABO!!" I kick rock on the side of the street. the rock rolled and drop to a hole. I began sobbing after that. 

Why is this happening to me? I lost my bestfriend, The entire school hates me, I don't even have my brother to calm me down.

"You know what MinJi? You could talk to me" I heard a voice comming from my back. I turned around to see NamJoon oppa smiling at me. He offer me a can coke which I gladly accept.

"So what is the matter?" He walk besides me with his smile still stuck on his face. I look at him and start kicking a lot of tiny rock on the street. I tell him what happen from A to Z and he embrace me. It was the warmest embrace I've got today.

"I'll walk you home.. seeing you in this condition.. I'm not sure you could actually walk without someone harming you" He chuckled. 

Wow I never believe I actually talk to Namjoon oppa. I should trust people more nowing tht there will always be someone for me at this kind of time.

Without realizing, we're already in front of my house. My mom is watering the plants as always when I get home. She wave at namjoon oppa and greet him. Like what moms do.

"So.. What happen with you and Jungkook?" She ask me as I step in our garden. I look at her and flash a smile. She know something is up immediately.

"Jimin is making dinner.. go upstair and change your clothes! you are stinky as hell" My mom try to cheer me up. I slightly hit her jokingly.

I run upstairs and locked myself in my room. I look at all the photo of me and Jungkook ever since we were young.

I HATE MY LIFE WHY THIS HAVE TO BE MY LIFE?

I WANT MY BESTIE BACK PLEASE


Hi guys! It's SimpleA here!

I'm sorry for the one year delay :)

I hope you are pleased from this chapter^^

Don't forget to subscribe and comment 

Because your feedback is what I'm waiting for

Love y'all

-SimpleA-