Chapter 2

THE SENIOR

Next day...

As usual I keep staring at the window. Jungkook look at me and walk toward me.

"yo! you okay?" he tap my shoulder. I just shake my head and turn away. It's a mystery. Why I'm falling in love? I'm PARK MIN JI!! and park minji does not fall in love except for this guy. Jungkook sit beside me and hold my hand.

"I know you for a long time minji! what happen?" Jungkook ask 

"Kook-ahh do you think I'm pretty?" I ask Jungkook. he just smile and nod. 

"Pretty" he mumble.

JK POV

I look at minji who is staring at me. her beautiful eyes blink a few times. fast but it seems slow in my head.

"Kook-ahh do you think I'm pretty?" she ask. I just nod and smile before answering.

"Pretty" I said simply.

she smile and start writing somekind of letter or diary... I dont know. I turned my back to face my Math book. I flip the page several time and mentally sigh. *why is math so hard* I shook my head and rub my back neck. Suddenly i felt someone tap my back.

"Oy! Kook-ahh! teachers here" Minji said as he slightly hit my back. I look up and saw the teacher sticked something on the white board. Sport... Festival.... Sign... Up.. for... joining. I saw Minji walk to the front and write her name on the paper. she look at me and write my name in it. .

MINJI POV

I walk straight to the white board and write my name in the "SOCCER"column. I look at Jeongkook several time and write his name on it. I understand perfectly he doesnt like it. As I walk back to my seat, I push jeongkook slightly. He shrugged and shot me a death glare.

as time goes by... now it's break time... I wonder if i will saw him again. I facepalm my self. BAMM!! I bumped someone. Oh ... I saw all of the paper he brought drop. I should tidy it. 

"I'm sorry.. I... dont... see" I saw taehyung-ssi with his serious face. He kneeled down and help me tidy the mess "I dont know Jimin sister would be really clumsy tsk" he said as he pick up a box to stack the papers together. I saw him really serious until... 

"Ah.. " He his finger and when he reveal his finger, I saw blood. "Oh God Taehyung-ssi are you okay?" I drop the papers and help him. "YA!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?" he yelled and push me away from him. I tidy the papers and saw taehyung-ssi back slowly faded away. I pick up the box and brought it to the committee room.

as I arrived at the cafetaria, I saw taehyung-ssi surrounded by girls and I also hear something like...

"That Park MinJi hurt our OPPA"

"Look it's The who hurt oppa"

"SHE SUCH A !! she have a purpose that she gang up with BTS oppa"

I felt someone covering my ears and whisper "dont hear what they said, Minji". Jimin oppa voice echo inside head. I suddenly feel my tears running down my cheek. I turn around and hug him tightly. "Oppa I'm sorry..." I sobbed. He pat my back and my hair slightly. I look at him with my swollen eyes as he wipe my tears and kiss my cheek. Jimin oppa is the only one that understand my feeling. He brought me into his gang and told me to sit beside Jin. Then taehyung-ssi come and look at me. He pull out something from his pocket.

"I'm sorry... I dont know.. that you are weak" Taehyung-ssi said as he give me a lollipop. I look at him and smile "thank you" I said as I take the lollipop. Taehyung-ssi sit in front of me and look at me with his straight face for awhile. 

He suddenly stand up and pull me out from my chair. I have no option but to follow him.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING AT ME? it's... annoying" he yelled at me. I shook my head and play my phone. "i dont know... it's just...." I bit my lips.

"It's just what?" he said as he look at my eyes deeply. I felt my cheek burning and felt butterfly on my stomach. I gulped.

"IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU"

I run right after i said that 5 meaningful words. I just say it...

TAEHYUNG POV

it's been a day since i met her. I just couldnt stop thinking about her. she have a pair of beautiful eyes. I couldnt believe I actually yelled at her. When I saw she's crying because of me it's just hurting me...

"ahjumma! how much is the lollipop" I ask an ahjumma who is selling lollipop. the ahjumma doesnt want me to pay for the lollipop. She said "aigoo what a handsome man... here take it dont need to pay it". I smile and hide the lollipop inside my pocket. I walk to BTS seat when I saw she's leaning to Jin hyung.

I walk to her and stand right in front of her. "I'm sorry... I dont know... that you are weak" I said as I give her the Lollipop. She said thank you and i'm sitting in front of her. I glance at her and staring at her. I wonder why every morning in the class,she keep starring at me with her beautiful eyes. I decided to pull her out of her seat and bring her to the park near by the tree.

"Why do you keep Looking at me? it's annoying..." I yelled at her one more time. GREAT JOB TAEHYUNG YOU JUST YELLED AT HER ONCE AGAIN.

"I dont know.... It's just..." she bit her lips which I found it so cute. GOD DAMN IT MINJI!!!

"It's just what?" I said as i look at her eyes deeply. I'm waiting here....

"IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU"

it's because i like you

because i like you

i like you

YOU

"YA PARK MINJI!!! WAIT" I chase her until i get her hand. I pull her into my hug and kiss her lips. Her eyes wided open but soon I felt tears running down her cheek. She cling her hand to my neck as I push her closer.

I dont know what I'm doing... 

I just did....


Whats up^^ Here you go the new chappie!

~SimpleA~